Smilie categorization

Looking for a MOD? Have a MOD request? Post here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; phpBB does not have official MOD authors)
Suggested Hosts
SAFFLEUR

Re: Smilie categorization

Post by SAFFLEUR »

EXreaction wrote: $5 isn't really that much for all that you'll get, is it? Especially if you are looking for an advertisement system for phpBB3 as well.

If you want to do a translation send me a PM.
Really, the Advertisement system he's done is great. I've had it on my site for about two weeks and it works very smoothly.
EXreaction
Former Team Member
Name: Nathan

Post by EXreaction »

Oh, forgot to mention, I fixed the bug and updated the install package.

Now you can test it out. :)
http://www.lithiumstudios.org/smilies/
login (for those who don't know it)
un: test
pass: test
IPB_Refugee
Name: Wolfgang Weber

Post by IPB_Refugee »

Hi EXreaction,

I have a pre sale feature request: Would it be possible to set different window sizes per smilies category and to add a pagination?

For example:

The category big smilies should have a window size of 600x400 and should show 3 smilies in a row. There should be three rows. If you have more than 9 smilies in this category, there should be a link to page 2, 3, 4 and so on.
The category sad smilies should have a window size of 300x300 and should show 5 smilies in a row. There should be 5 rows in one page. If you have more sad smilies, you need a pagination again.

Window sizes, number of smilies in a row and number of rows on a page should be adjustable in ACP.

If you could add this feature, I would be even more happy. :)

Regards
Wolfgang
EXreaction
Former Team Member
Name: Nathan

Post by EXreaction »

It would be possible, but I don't think I'll be doing it for a while, if I ever do get to it.

I've been quite busy lately and I have a few very large projects from a few different clients that are coming up.
Dakin Quelia
Name: Daniel Chalsèche

Post by Dakin Quelia »

Good Morning,

I am disappointed that we made money from a free script. I find it unfortunate that it pay for a mod...

See you soon

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Requests”