[REQUEST] paFileDB Integration

Looking for a MOD? Have a MOD request? Post here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; phpBB does not have official MOD authors)
Scam Warning
HBAndrew32

[REQUEST] paFileDB Integration

Post by HBAndrew32 »

Hey all, I am looking for a paFileDB integration if anyone is up for it? Just a basic integration really header area, paFileDB in the middle, footer below, all fully skinnable to match etc. Possibly later add an ACP section like on IntegraMOD with these sections:

Category Management
Configuration
Custom Fields
File Maintenance
File Management
License
Permissions

Perhaps if making a completly different download system is easier or better then go with that, it's just the lack of a downloads section keeping my site from being switched and paFileDB is popular so as good a place as any to start off at.

Thanks
christhatsme

Re: [REQUEST] paFileDB Integration

Post by christhatsme »

Its not as simple as just changing the header and footer... phpbb3 is totally differnet in the way it works to phpbb2.

Best to contact the author and ask if he will continue..
All MOD downloads should be back now - Sorry for that and serious lack of support! - If anyone wants to take over or help with any of my MODs the offer would be apreciated as I have little time for phpBB Modding recently!

Again very sorry for not supporting these MODs recently.
romano

Post by romano »

HBAndrew32 wrote:Hey all, I am looking for a paFileDB integration if anyone is up for it? Just a basic integration really header area, paFileDB in the middle, footer below, all fully skinnable to match etc. Possibly later add an ACP section like on IntegraMOD with these sections:

Category Management
Configuration
Custom Fields
File Maintenance
File Management
License
Permissions

Perhaps if making a completly different download system is easier or better then go with that, it's just the lack of a downloads section keeping my site from being switched and paFileDB is popular so as good a place as any to start off at.

Thanks
I am modifying the Phpbb3 to function with one manager of archives.
Something similar to pafiledb. One fork.
Phpbb3 only needs some modifications in the styles and functions.

Holger

Post by Holger »

There might be a phpBB3-version of the mighty download-Mod as soon as phpBB3 is final: http://www.oxpus.de

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Requests”