Members Online Today Mod

Looking for a MOD? Have a MOD request? Post here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; phpBB does not have official MOD authors)
Suggested Hosts
terryrw

Members Online Today Mod

Post by terryrw »

Hi,

I am looking for a mod that will display a list of what members visited my forum today. In my version 2 phpbb I had a good mod that listed every member that visited the forum for the day.. I did find one mod but had problems getting it to work with my AcidTiger theme. The mod was 'Visitors Today' Version 1.0.4 RC2, and I tried and tried but couldn't get it to work. Can someone recommend a mod that would be allow me to accomplish this? I am using the latest version of phpbb 3.

Thank You
Terry

WMCMoo

Re: Members Online Today Mod

Post by WMCMoo »

.mOo . cOw.

terryrw

Post by terryrw »

Are you running this mod?

I am trying to run th install script and receiving an error message saying I must be logged in as "founder". I can't figure it out. Can someone help me?

Also, can I apply this mod to a style "AcidTiger" even though the instructions state the install is for subsilver or prosilver? The index_body.html in my Acidtiger theme doesn't have the exact html code as described for the prosilver configuration. Before I try to run the install again I first want to make sure it will work with my AcidTiger template.

WMCMoo

Post by WMCMoo »

it should work on that style, if you have problems im sure one us can help you out

as for the sql queries, have you got access to phpmyadmin on your database??
.mOo . cOw.

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Requests”