Several Guild Based Additions

Looking for a MOD? Have a MOD request? Post here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; phpBB does not have official MOD authors)
Suggested Hosts
Locked
NazTheEternal
Registered User
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:06 am

Several Guild Based Additions

Post by NazTheEternal » Thu May 15, 2008 5:19 am

Well i have and still am looking around for a few things that would help any guild site and personal needs as well

If anybody has any idea on how to or where to find hints/tuts/mods that do this, please let me know!
  • Sort by a custom field in the member list
  • Create a Page which counts the number of certain selections in the custom profile field - Ex. If 3 people selected "Necromancer" in that custom field, I want to create a page that says
    "Necromancers | 3 | *List of names*"
  • Place a map on the forums so that members can place pins and some text - Sort of like Google Map, but with a custom game map so that we can keep track of important locations
  • And lastly, is there a way to play a full screen animation when somebody loads to a certain page on the forums? This animation would play for a few seconds and then disappear allowing the user to continue what s/he was doing
My website is ToxinGamers.com - So that you can take a look and see what im trying to get at

NazTheEternal
Registered User
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:06 am

Re: Several Guild Based Additions

Post by NazTheEternal » Thu May 15, 2008 10:42 pm

No luck with these eh? :(

justin2748
Registered User
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 12:05 pm

Re: Several Guild Based Additions

Post by justin2748 » Fri May 16, 2008 12:06 am

NazTheEternal wrote:
[*]Place a map on the forums so that members can place pins and some text - Sort of like Google Map, but with a custom game map so that we can keep track of important locations
You might want to check out Phoogle, dont know if thats really what you are looking for but it looks like it puts a google map on your board.

NazTheEternal
Registered User
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:06 am

Re: Several Guild Based Additions

Post by NazTheEternal » Fri May 16, 2008 3:10 am

justin2748 wrote:
NazTheEternal wrote:
[*]Place a map on the forums so that members can place pins and some text - Sort of like Google Map, but with a custom game map so that we can keep track of important locations
You might want to check out Phoogle, dont know if thats really what you are looking for but it looks like it puts a google map on your board.
Well only difference is that I want to put a custom map in there :(

NazTheEternal
Registered User
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:06 am

Re: Several Guild Based Additions

Post by NazTheEternal » Fri May 16, 2008 5:32 am

One other thing is, in the Member list there is an option to view Username by letter...What im trying to do is an option of the sort that views by Class (which is a custom profile filed)

justin2748
Registered User
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 12:05 pm

Re: Several Guild Based Additions

Post by justin2748 » Fri May 16, 2008 2:08 pm

Does your game have set classes (i.e. fighter, cleric, etc) and the players can only fall into those categories? If so why don't you use User Groups as you can search by those?

NazTheEternal
Registered User
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:06 am

Re: Several Guild Based Additions

Post by NazTheEternal » Fri May 16, 2008 3:19 pm

justin2748 wrote:Does your game have set classes (i.e. fighter, cleric, etc) and the players can only fall into those categories? If so why don't you use User Groups as you can search by those?
User Groups are already being used by Rank in Guild and organizing :?

NazTheEternal
Registered User
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:06 am

Re: Several Guild Based Additions

Post by NazTheEternal » Fri May 16, 2008 10:50 pm

Im trying to get these implemented so that its easier to keep track of the amount of classes the Guild has and then we can figure out the needs and what we require

Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Requests”

cron