Custom input forms

Looking for a MOD? Have a MOD request? Post here for help. (Note: This forum is community supported; phpBB does not have official MOD authors)
Ideas Centre
Merlin Sythove

Custom input forms

Post by Merlin Sythove »

Hi all,

I have developed a mod to create custom input forms or templates. It is for phpBB2 but I have someone now who is willing to pay and is keen to have it for phpBB3. You can see the discussion about the mod here: http://phpbbinstallers.net/board/viewtopic.php?t=1085
If you are familiar with phpBB3 and have an interest in this mod, please mail or PM me.

The mod allows you to create input forms or templates, with fields, list boxes, radio buttons, checkboxes, labels, explanations, even images. Those input forms can be used instead of the existing subject and message fields, to write and format messages. These forms can have required fields too. You can create as many forms as you like, and best of all, they can be used in private messages too! Now you can use your forum to gather custom formatted and complete help information, error reports, or to publish book or CD , DVD, film or TV show reviews, news and events, all correctly and uniformly formatted! The use is as simple as adding "template=bookreview" to your posting URL or private message URL to use it!
Need custom work done? Pimp My Forum!

Return to “[3.0.x] MOD Requests”