prosilver Special Edition

All 3.0.x styles released in our Styles Database can be found here. All discussion or support regarding an individual style should take place in that style's own area in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of releases and/or updates for styles. Any style support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each style.

A direct link to support for each Style is in the first post of the respective topic.
SHIVA_

Re: prosilver Special Edition

Post by SHIVA_ » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:16 pm

That's fantastic :!: Now is it easy to kill the fixed width and make it 95%? I hope there are no images involved. Can someone pls confirm that we can make this into non-fixed width and then I'll be so happy! Thanks! :) S

Raimon
Former Team Member
Name: Raimon Meuldijk

Post by Raimon » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:23 pm

You only need to edit what prototech have posted here ; http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... a#p6738925 :)
Need phpBB installation, extenstions, Styles or integrate phpBB with you website?
Contact me for fair prices and good service!

SHIVA_

Post by SHIVA_ » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:00 pm

Thanks! :ugeek:

Crispy

Post by Crispy » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:19 pm

Are there any tborder images available with transparent edges, as when you change the background colour it will look funny due to the aca8a1 in the actuall images. And seeing as the gif's and protected, i cant edit them properly. Is the psd for the borders avaiable.? :)

phor

[prosilver_se] more space for "reply" buttons

Post by phor » Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:10 am

Hello there,

I added german buttons to prosilver se from prosilver standard - the design fits well for me.

But the space given for the buttons is too small - so the search box overlaps e.g. the reply button as seen in the screenshot.

I would be grateful for a hint how to enlarge this gap for the buttons to fit in.

thanks

SHIVA_

ProSilver Special - Two Questions

Post by SHIVA_ » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:37 pm

Hi, Thanks to all of you who have helped me so far with the conversion of my forum. I am basically ready to launch except for two points.

1: How do I increase font size of forum title headings. Please see the image below. I just want to increase the title header font for each forum. (not sub forums). I have tried this in theme, changing different font sizes but haven't found the right code.

2: Is it possible in ProSilver Special to center the site_logo.gif?

Thanks a million... :) S

TheIlluminative
Former Team Member
Name: Mahmoud

Re: [prosilver_se] more space for "reply" buttons

Post by TheIlluminative » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:56 pm

phor wrote:Hello there,

I added german buttons to prosilver se from prosilver standard - the design fits well for me.

But the space given for the buttons is too small - so the search box overlaps e.g. the reply button as seen in the screenshot.

I would be grateful for a hint how to enlarge this gap for the buttons to fit in.

thanks
A screenshot, or better a link to board ??

TheIlluminative
Former Team Member
Name: Mahmoud

Re: ProSilver Special - Two Questions

Post by TheIlluminative » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:01 pm

SHIVA_ wrote:Hi, Thanks to all of you who have helped me so far with the conversion of my forum. I am basically ready to launch except for two points.

1: How do I increase font size of forum title headings. Please see the image below. I just want to increase the title header font for each forum. (not sub forums). I have tried this in theme, changing different font sizes but haven't found the right code.

2: Is it possible in ProSilver Special to center the site_logo.gif?

Thanks a million... :) S
1- in content.css, find:

Code: Select all

li.header dt, li.header dd {
        line-height: 1em;
        border-left-width: 0;
        margin: 2px 0 4px 0;
        color: #FFFFFF;
        padding-top: 2px;
        padding-bottom: 2px;
        font-size: 1em;
        font-family: Tahoma;
        text-transform: uppercase;
}
change 1em to the size you want.

2- in common.css, find:

#logo {
        float: left;
        width: auto;
        padding: 10px 13px 0 10px;
}
replace with:

#logo {
        float: left;
        width: auto;
        padding: 10px auto 0 auto;
}
refresh your themes after that.

SHIVA_

Post by SHIVA_ » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:02 pm

thanks mate... :)

Derky
Development Team Member
Development Team Member

Re: [prosilver_se] more space for "reply" buttons

Post by Derky » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:11 pm

phor wrote:Hello there,

thanks
You need to set the height/width in the file ./styles/prosilver_se/imageset/de/imageset.cfg
Please notice that the height should be the half of the real height. (because of hover)

SHIVA_

Post by SHIVA_ » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:22 pm

the header title font size was changed to 1.3 and it's a great improvement. thanks for that.

centering of logo is not working out. it seems that it centers up and down, but not left and right?

lisa_qld

Post by lisa_qld » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:05 pm

Thank you for great Template..

Could anyone please tell me how to edit the logo size ? bugga'd if i can find it, Also how do i remove the text "yourdomain.com" i just want and image as the logo not both.

Thanks i await your replies, because i am stuck on this until i get reply so i stalk the forum untill i have answer thanks.

Tom
Former Team Member
Name: Tom Catullo

Post by Tom » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:07 pm

Crispy wrote:Are there any tborder images available with transparent edges, as when you change the background colour it will look funny due to the aca8a1 in the actuall images. And seeing as the gif's and protected, i cant edit them properly. Is the psd for the borders avaiable.? :)
I created two PSDs for the corner images for you - one PSD with two layers for the right corners, and one for the left corners. You can download them in a .zip file by clicking here. In those PSDs, the corners' backgrounds are white by default. To change the background color from white to the color of your choice, simply select the layer called "Left Corner Color" or "Right Corner Color" (depending on which PSD you have open), and then go to "Layer -> Layer Style -> Color Overlay" at the top of the Photshop window. Then, simply change the overlay color to what you want and click "OK." Then save the images as either "conrners-right.png" or "corners-left.png" depending on what PSD you have open. Then, upload the saved PNG images to your forum's styles/prosilver/theme/images directory, overwriting the already-existing corner image files.

Hopefully this helps you out. ;)
Last edited by Tom on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom Catullo - Former Moderator Team Member
phpBB3 Smiley Pak Generator | Legend Repositioning MOD | My GitHub | My Site

lisa_qld

Post by lisa_qld » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:14 pm

I am so glad i found you guys..

i will donate in a few days, unlike them retards running around of warez sites nulling crap you guys actualy put your skills to good use. I thank you for that

Tom
Former Team Member
Name: Tom Catullo

Post by Tom » Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:16 pm

lisa_qld wrote:how do i remove the text "yourdomain.com" i just want and image as the logo not both.
To do that, OPEN the file overall_header.html in your forum's styles/prosilver/template directory. In overall_header.html, FIND the following lines:

<div id="site-description">
				<a href="{U_INDEX}" title="{L_INDEX}" id="logo">{SITE_LOGO_IMG}</a>
				<h1>{SITENAME}</h1>
				<p>{SITE_DESCRIPTION}</p>
				<p style="display: none;"><a href="#start_here">{L_SKIP}</a></p>
			</div>
Select that block of code and erase it. Then save the file and purge the forum cache. That should do it. ;)
Tom Catullo - Former Moderator Team Member
phpBB3 Smiley Pak Generator | Legend Repositioning MOD | My GitHub | My Site

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Database Releases”