Rainbow Pearl

All 3.0.x styles released in our Styles Database can be found here. All discussion or support regarding an individual style should take place in that style's own area in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of releases and/or updates for styles. Any style support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each style.

A direct link to support for each Style is in the first post of the respective topic.
prototech
Former Team Member

Rainbow Pearl

Post by prototech » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:10 am

Style Updated to version 1.4.6
See first post for Download Link
Need help with MOD/style installations or other phpBB problems? Contact me for a quote.

therp

Re: Rainbow Pearl

Post by therp » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:26 am

Mighty Gorgon wrote:I have to think about another location... but at the moment I can't see a better place where to move that link. I would discard adding it to the menu bar because the wording is too wide. :roll:
Here's a suggestion -coz this is also the case with the Administration CP, except that's at the bottom, but also in a separate line.

I'd suggest both CPs would at least be on the same line. That'd solve it for Admins at least :)

Now on to my problem :oops:

I'm a bit new at all this, so if anything seems too dumb, it probably is :)

I installed a mod and things got very messy. Before installing it I took a backup of both the files and the db. After restoring both, I get the following problem:

When trying to Refresh the template -I'm using blue Rainbow Pearl- I get the following error:

General Error
Could not open ./../styles/rainbow_pearl/template/acp_mods_ftp.html

I looked at the original package, and the file isn't there. But in the installed template I find this file: acp_mods_ftp.html, and I'm even able to edit it.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Eidt: Might be worth mentioning that it could be an issue relevant to AutoMod. I installed it right before the mod I'm talking about, and didn't try refreshing templates in between the 2 installations. So it might be Automod-related.

therp

Post by therp » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:13 pm

Hello?!

Mighty Gorgon
Name: Luca Libralato

Post by Mighty Gorgon » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:40 am

Yes, I guess it is AutoMOD related, because that file is not part of standard phpBB installation.

Try to check AutoMOD discussions and documentations.

Longhorn9024

Post by Longhorn9024 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:14 pm

Is this based on prosilver or subsilver2?

spaceace

Post by spaceace » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:32 pm

Longhorn9024 wrote:Is this based on prosilver or subsilver2?
subsilver2 ;)

lovelysummer

Post by lovelysummer » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:52 am

How to make one of the forum to be hide in default instead of show?

Thank you !

prototech
Former Team Member

Rainbow Pearl

Post by prototech » Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:21 pm

Style Updated to version 1.6.0
See first post for Download Link
Need help with MOD/style installations or other phpBB problems? Contact me for a quote.

therp

Post by therp » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:58 pm

Does the latest version make use of the new features in 3.0.6 such as the Quick Reply?

spaceace

Post by spaceace » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:40 am

therp wrote:Does the latest version make use of the new features in 3.0.6 such as the Quick Reply?
yes.

therp

Post by therp » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:20 pm

spaceace wrote:
therp wrote:Does the latest version make use of the new features in 3.0.6 such as the Quick Reply?
yes.
Thanks Ace. Can't seem to find a place to get the quick reply to work from -for this particular style- though. Any ideas?

The forum is here if you need to look for yourself.

spaceace

Post by spaceace » Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:22 am

therp wrote:
spaceace wrote:
yes.
Thanks Ace. Can't seem to find a place to get the quick reply to work from -for this particular style- though. Any ideas?

without registering(which i won't do, sorry) all i can say is the default QR for phpbb3.0.6 is enabled per forum in the ACP. so, if your board is 3.0.6 and your style is 1.6.0, edit each forum and enable the QR feature ;)

therp

Post by therp » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:52 am

spaceace wrote:
therp wrote:
spaceace wrote:
yes.

without registering(which i won't do, sorry) all i can say is the default QR for phpbb3.0.6 is enabled per forum in the ACP. so, if your board is 3.0.6 and your style is 1.6.0, edit each forum and enable the QR feature ;)
Thanks again Ace. Actually you don't have to register. We have a guests forum. Here's a direct link: http://tk.alshoura.org/viewforum.php?f=41.

From the ACP, all forums have the ability to quick reply enabled. Anything else I'm missing?

Eidt: OK, that was freaky. It worked all by itself! :) I know this sounds weird, but this seems to happen every time I isntall a new mod. Even after refreshing and purging the Cache, the mod wouldn't work for a few days it seems, then all of a sudden, bang! :)

Thanks a lot for your help. Appreciated.

therp

Post by therp » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:51 am

Whenever I try refreshing the template I get the following message:

Code: Select all

General Error
Could not open ./../styles/rainbow_pearl/template/topic_notify.txt

Please notify the board administrator or webmaster
The file "topic_notify.txt" itself isn't in the original package of rainbow pearl. Any idea what might be causing this?

Mighty Gorgon
Name: Luca Libralato

Post by Mighty Gorgon » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:43 am

That file it isn't part of phpBB clean installation.

Did you install some MODs to your phpBB?

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Database Releases”