proDark

All 3.0.x styles released in our Styles Database can be found here. All discussion or support regarding an individual style should take place in that style's own area in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of releases and/or updates for styles. Any style support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each style.

A direct link to support for each Style is in the first post of the respective topic.
Neilfarted

Re: proDark

Post by Neilfarted »

darkside add wrote:hi i have installed this style to my new board and it looks really good everything works fine, i've installed a user's in past 24hrs mod but when i come to refresh the template i get a general error code appear - Could not open ./../styles/proDark/template/colour_swatch.html - i've checked the files and there doesn't appear to be a file called colour_swatch.html in the template directory for prodark? so i can't refresh the template, i can for the imageset's and the theme though.

any idea's as to what i can do to correct this please.

cheers

add
there is no file in proDark (or the style it is based on, proSilver) called colour_swatch.html. I am assuming you have a MOD that requires this file. You might want to try contacting the author of the modification and see if he can help you create a file that will work with custom styles.
-FatMonkeyDesigns- | proDark v1.0.5 now available! (a style for phpbb 3.0)

darkside add

Post by darkside add »

i have done the same chek's mate but what is confusing me is the same mod has already been applied to prosilver on another board i did and i had no problems - only difference is i was running version 3.0,1 when i installed it to the other board.

cheers for the help though, i will sort it eventualy

add

Greenweaver
Former Team Member

Post by Greenweaver »

darkside add wrote:i have done the same chek's mate but what is confusing me is the same mod has already been applied to prosilver on another board i did and i had no problems - only difference is i was running version 3.0,1 when i installed it to the other board.

cheers for the help though, i will sort it eventualy

add
This support should be placed in the MODs Release Topic as it is not directly the Style Authors issue. Seeing you are here now:

1) How did you install the MOD
2) You need to ensure any additional "Template" files that come with the MOD are also copied over to your other style - or it will not work. You can compare this by looking at the "proSilver" template folder and see what files are missing from your other style).
3) Link to board
4) Link to MOD

1, 3 & 4 if 2 doesn't solve the issue
Modage: Page Title Number MOD
Linkage: Find me at Styles Support & Discussion | Get a new style | Customise your style | phpBB userguide
Noteage:
Graphics requests to members over 20 posts and genuine phpbb requirements | I do not provide custom psd files

prototech
Former Team Member

proDark

Post by prototech »

Style Updated to version 1.0.4
See first post for Download Link
Need help with MOD/style installations or other phpBB problems? Contact me for a quote.

mister2

Post by mister2 »

Edit and Quote buttons are missing when browsing the forum using this proDark style.

Neilfarted

Post by Neilfarted »

mister2 wrote:Edit and Quote buttons are missing when browsing the forum using this proDark style.
what language are you using on your board? if you are using anything other than en (british english), please read this post.

mister2

Post by mister2 »

Neilfarted wrote:
mister2 wrote:Edit and Quote buttons are missing when browsing the forum using this proDark style.
what language are you using on your board? if you are using anything other than en (british english), please read this post.
Thanks, that solved it.

Artack

Post by Artack »

How can I change font size for bbcode?
Need more bold letters

Artack

Post by Artack »

solved
change line in includes/bbcode.php

Code: Select all

'b_open'   => '<span style="font-weight: bold">', 

royallywasted

Post by royallywasted »

I have installed proDark on my forum, but there is a problem. When users try to open a personal message they have received, instead of seeing the message, they get a blank white screen. Any idea what the problem might be? I've looked through the code a bit myself and haven't been able to find anything obvious. I really like your style, and don't want ot have to switch to another one...

Neilfarted

Post by Neilfarted »

royallywasted wrote:I have installed proDark on my forum, but there is a problem. When users try to open a personal message they have received, instead of seeing the message, they get a blank white screen. Any idea what the problem might be? I've looked through the code a bit myself and haven't been able to find anything obvious. I really like your style, and don't want ot have to switch to another one...
do you have any mods installed? what version of phpbb are you running?

Spongemom

Post by Spongemom »

I'm trying to edit a few minor details on my board in the .css files and it doesn't seem to be saving anything I do. Color changes is all I'm doing, I haven't changed anything major. But none of the color changes are showing up on the board. The mouseover text is still pink, and I've changed EVERYTHING in colours.css that wasn't a shade of black or gray to my shade of purple. Help please?

http://www.spongemom.com/forum

Greenweaver
Former Team Member

Post by Greenweaver »

Where are you making these changes? In the ACP (Admin Control Panel) or are you directly editing the .css files?

Please ensure that the following is correct:

Log in to the ACP and choose "load settings" from the left side menu, it is under the heading of "Server Configuration". Scroll down until you see "Recompile stale style components:" ensure this is set to "yes" and "submit" the change.

Also refresh the theme of the style you are using by choosing the "Styles" tab from the main navigation, choose "Themes" from the left side menu and then "Refresh" the style you are modifying.
Linkage: Find me at Styles Support & Discussion | Get a new style | Customise your style | phpBB userguide
Noteage:
Graphics requests to members over 20 posts and genuine phpbb requirements | I do not provide custom psd files

Spongemom

Post by Spongemom »

Thanks for the fast reply! Just did both of those steps, and it still isn't showing my changes. I'm going to start completely over installing the style with the Recompile setting changed. Might not help, but I've already started re-FTPing the entire style package. >.<

Greenweaver
Former Team Member

Post by Greenweaver »

Once you do that give us an example of something you are trying to change so we can check if the changes are taking effect.
Noteage:

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Database Releases”