Avalon

All 3.0.x styles released in our Styles Database can be found here. All discussion or support regarding an individual style should take place in that style's own area in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of releases and/or updates for styles. Any style support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each style.

A direct link to support for each Style is in the first post of the respective topic.
Kaveman42
Name: Hovig B

Re: Avalon

Post by Kaveman42 »

I'm having a huge issue with Avalon theme. This is my second install and I had no issue's the first time I installed it. For both installs I have integrated Joomla 3.14 and PHP 3.05 using the Mehdi bridge. The only thing different this time around is that Im using a different Joomla template. When I have it set to the bridgesilver theme I have no issues, so I know that the Joomla template isn't the issue.

If you go to my website you will see that the forum is not stretched to 100% even though this is stated in the CA_config.html file. The other problem is that it takes my joomla templates logo and places it as an additional forum logo. No idea why thats happening. I've searched and searched but came up empty handed. I finally post here as my last effort to keep using Avalon as my theme (it rocks!). If anyone can help me I would be grateful.

My website is http://new.fbodyaddict.com/forum

Thanks in advance,
Hovig
SirVenom

Post by SirVenom »

Our forum was just updated to 3.0.5, and Avalon is giving me all kinds of problems. The style has been updated so that it will at least display, but there are still problems with the forum headers.

http://forums.wiinintendo.net/index.php

Topic headers show up fine, but forum headers don't.

I am going to keep investigating and experimenting, but I thought I might save some time if I ask for your help, too.

Thanks in advance.
PinoyEngine™

Post by PinoyEngine™ »

hello! I am currently installing Ajax Quick Edit http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &t=1623505

but I think I can't get the right place to put the edit button.

Can you please help me?

Thanks in advance and more power.
rosdi

Post by rosdi »

Dear Vjacheslav Trushkin,

I would like to add FaceBook members' address in this style during new members registration, can edit from user control panel and admin control panel, can be viewed in members profile, etc. Just like MSN, YIM, etc.

Thanks.
PrinceWords

Post by PrinceWords »

rosdi wrote:Dear Vjacheslav Trushkin,

I would like to add FaceBook members' address in this style during new members registration, can edit from user control panel and admin control panel, can be viewed in members profile, etc. Just like MSN, YIM, etc.

Thanks.
I would do it simply by the 3.0.6 improved ( profile fields ), you can make one profile field named FaceBook and get it appearing where ever you want, you can get there in ACP, Members and Groups Tap.
If You Still have The power to smile..You have everything... :)
rosdi

Post by rosdi »

Do you mean Custom Profile Field? If yes, I know that functions. I just want it to be in same box with MSN and others and with button.

Thanks.
simonmac

Post by simonmac »

I really like this theme and it works quite well with my logo, however (as with a few other themes) it does not work with 3.0.6, mainly there is no way to "post new topic", is there a "quick fix" to get around this?
PrinceWords

Post by PrinceWords »

simonmac wrote:I really like this theme and it works quite well with my logo, however (as with a few other themes) it does not work with 3.0.6, mainly there is no way to "post new topic", is there a "quick fix" to get around this?
It works for me with 3.0.6, and everything is good there, nothing is missing.
do you mean " post new topic " button is missing, or the editor that post the topic is not shown?

( by the way, I'm not the style author, he is absent so I'm trying to help as much as I can :) )
If You Still have The power to smile..You have everything... :)
prototech
Former Team Member

Avalon

Post by prototech »

Style Updated to version 2.0.3
See first post for Download Link
Need help with MOD/style installations or other phpBB problems? Contact me for a quote.
rosdi

Post by rosdi »

Any upgrade instruction from the previous version?
PinoyEngine™

Post by PinoyEngine™ »

prototech wrote:Style Updated to version 2.0.3
See first post for Download Link
bro, did the style author updated it?

I can't see any of his posts until now.
rosdi

Post by rosdi »

There is new version download file in the first posting but no upgrade instruction from last version. I'm waiting for it.
moh3en

Post by moh3en »

Hello,

How i can round left- right- top- button by CSS code and no images?

I mean this images:
theme/images/row_left_top.gif
theme/images/row_right_top.gif
asrock

Post by asrock »

Folks, I wish to add three maybe four social networking icons and hyperlink them directly to our forums accounts on say Bebo, Twitter and Facebook. I dont want the usual Mods that do all this I just simply want to add the icons in each of my forum pages (see below attachment. red box indicates desired position) so that the user can click on them and be taken directly to the choosen networking site. I would like to add them in the place shown in the pic attachment at the foot of each page, basically almost the bottom of each page. Can someone tell me what needs done to accomplish this and how to code / hyperlink the icons for each site and finally where would I need to upload the icons to in my forum? P.S If it helps or matters my forum is Avalon theme and it is running the current phpbb3.0.7-pl.

Thanks in advance. :)
Attachments
captured.jpg
captured.jpg (52.51 KiB) Viewed 8920 times
asrock

Post by asrock »

Anyone ?

:?

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Database Releases”