Avalon

All 3.0.x styles released in our Styles Database can be found here. All discussion or support regarding an individual style should take place in that style's own area in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of releases and/or updates for styles. Any style support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each style.

A direct link to support for each Style is in the first post of the respective topic.
Styles Robot
Styles Queue Bot
Styles Queue Bot

Avalon

Post by Styles Robot »

Style name: Avalon
Author: stsoftware
Style description: White/gray/red hi-tech style.
Style version: 3.0.14
Tested on phpBB version: 3.0.14

Download file: avalon_3.0.14.zip
File size: 195.58 KiB

Style overview page: View

The phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this Style. By installing this Style, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Style Customisations Team may not be able to provide support.

-->Style support<--
Last edited by Styles Robot on Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:33 pm, edited 29 times in total.
(this is a non-active account manager for the phpBB Styles Team)
Erisar
Former Team Member
Name: Eric Sarmany

Avalon

Post by Erisar »

Style validated/released

Notes:
My Twitter · Erisar Design [Web Development and Graphic Design]
Arty
Former Team Member
Name: Vjacheslav Trushkin

Avalon

Post by Arty »

Last edited by Arty on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:20 am, edited 7 times in total.
Vjacheslav Trushkin / Arty.
Free phpBB 3.1 styles | New project: Iconify - modern SVG framework
Sh0ck4255

Re: Avalon

Post by Sh0ck4255 »

no registration button on demo
Raimon
Former Team Member
Name: Raimon Meuldijk

Post by Raimon »

Yes , that's because the registration is disabled.
Need phpBB installation, extenstions, Styles or integrate phpBB with you website?
Contact me @ www.raimon.nl for fair prices and good service!
PrinceWords

great style

Post by PrinceWords »

hey, its really wonderful style, but i just have a small question, how to make author name and vatar clickable ? i mean link to user profile normally like prosilver...?
hope someone got an answer and thx for the great style and amazing colorize tool :)
If You Still have The power to smile..You have everything... :)
smaaz

Post by smaaz »

Nice design, will install it on my new forum!
Arty
Former Team Member

Re: great style

Post by Arty »

PrinceWords wrote:hey, its really wonderful style, but i just have a small question, how to make author name and vatar clickable ? i mean link to user profile normally like prosilver...?
hope someone got an answer and thx for the great style and amazing colorize tool :)
Try this: open viewtopic_body.html, find this code:

Code: Select all

<div class="postauthor"<!-- IF postrow.POST_AUTHOR_COLOUR --> style="color: {postrow.POST_AUTHOR_COLOUR}"<!-- ENDIF -->>{postrow.POST_AUTHOR}</div>
				<!-- IF postrow.ONLINE_IMG && postrow.S_ONLINE --><div class="postonline">{postrow.ONLINE_IMG}</div><!-- ENDIF -->
				<!-- IF postrow.RANK_TITLE --><div class="posterrank">{postrow.RANK_TITLE}</div><!-- ENDIF -->
				<!-- IF postrow.RANK_IMG --><div class="postrankimg">{postrow.RANK_IMG}</div><!-- ENDIF -->
				<!-- IF postrow.POSTER_AVATAR --><div class="postavatar">{postrow.POSTER_AVATAR}</div><!-- ENDIF -->
and replace with this:

<div class="postauthor"><a href="<!-- IF postrow.U_POST_AUTHOR -->{postrow.U_POST_AUTHOR}<!-- ELSE -->javascript:void(0);<!-- ENDIF -->"<!-- IF postrow.POST_AUTHOR_COLOUR --> style="color: {postrow.POST_AUTHOR_COLOUR};"<!-- ENDIF -->>{postrow.POST_AUTHOR}</a></div>
				<!-- IF postrow.ONLINE_IMG && postrow.S_ONLINE --><div class="postonline">{postrow.ONLINE_IMG}</div><!-- ENDIF -->
				<!-- IF postrow.RANK_TITLE --><div class="posterrank">{postrow.RANK_TITLE}</div><!-- ENDIF -->
				<!-- IF postrow.RANK_IMG --><div class="postrankimg">{postrow.RANK_IMG}</div><!-- ENDIF -->
				<!-- IF postrow.POSTER_AVATAR --><div class="postavatar"><!-- IF postrow.U_POST_AUTHOR --><a href="{postrow.U_POST_AUTHOR}"><!-- ENDIF -->{postrow.POSTER_AVATAR}<!-- IF postrow.U_POST_AUTHOR --></a><!-- ENDIF --></div><!-- ENDIF -->
rosdi

Post by rosdi »

I'm sorry if I'm in wrong place. I'm trying to add the custom fields in viewtopic.php->viewtopic_body.html. I have been working fullday to mod this but failed. I think is is maybe of the Style problem, so I post it here.

Link to the mod: http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 1&t=582444

<!-- BEGIN custom_fields -->
               <!-- IF postrow.custom_fields.PROFILE_FIELD_NAME eq "Real Name" -->
<b>{postrow.custom_fields.PROFILE_FIELD_NAME}:</b> {postrow.custom_fields.PROFILE_FIELD_VALUE}<br />
               <!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF postrow.custom_fields.PROFILE_FIELD_NAME eq "Membership Number" -->
<b>{postrow.custom_fields.PROFILE_FIELD_NAME}:</b> {postrow.custom_fields.PROFILE_FIELD_VALUE}<br />
               <!-- ENDIF -->
               <!-- END custom_fields -->
Custom profile Field identification: realname
Field name/title presented to the user: Real Name
Display profile field: Yes

Custom profile Field identification: membership
Field name/title presented to the user: Membership Number
Display profile field: Yes

After add/replace the code in viewtopic_body.html, I do Purge the Cache but still nothing happen. The Membership Number can be viewed in memberlist.php: http://www.bettasocietymalaysia.com.my/ ... file&u=344

Please help.
Arty
Former Team Member

Post by Arty »

You are editing wrong file. viewtopic.php and viewtopic_body.html are for topic display. For profile you should edit memberlist_view.html
rosdi

Post by rosdi »

The viewtopic_body.html is correct file. I just got why it not show. I need to allowed custom fields to show in Topics on the Load Settings page; ACP->General->Board Features->Load Settings (Box)->Display custom profile fields on topic pages: Yes.

Thanks.
Arty
Former Team Member

Post by Arty »

rosdi wrote:The viewtopic_body.html is correct file.
No, its not. URL you are linking to in your post uses memberlist_view.html, not viewtopic_body.html
rosdi

Post by rosdi »

Nevermind Sir. I just solved the problem. Now it is working perfectly.

Sir,

I added more Menu at the header. You can see here: http://www.bettasocietymalaysia.com.my. If the username is too long, more than 10 characters, the username will goto the second line.

I did change the Navigation Buttons in stylesheet.css to height: 26px and increased the height of the buttons.gif image but seem the image is not nice when increase in height.

Can you help me to create another buttons.gif that can be fitted to that 26px height.

Thank you in advance.
PrinceWords

Re: great style

Post by PrinceWords »

CyberAlien wrote:Try this: open viewtopic_body.html, find this code
Thanks :) it worked so well, Thanks again for the beautiful style ;)
If You Still have The power to smile..You have everything... :)
rosdi

Post by rosdi »

Dear Sir,

The "Mark forums read" in frontpage is no longer working. Can refer here: http://www.bettasocietymalaysia.com.my.

Please help.

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Database Releases”