ProNight

All 3.0.x styles released in our Styles Database can be found here. All discussion or support regarding an individual style should take place in that style's own area in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of releases and/or updates for styles. Any style support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each style.

A direct link to support for each Style is in the first post of the respective topic.
Tophon

Re: ProNight

Post by Tophon »

You mean the logo image in the header Scotty? You would need to create a new one and overwrite the /styles/ProNight/imageset/site_logo.png

If you want to remove it, etc, look in /styles/ProNight/template/overall_header.html

Fisio wrote::P
hi
is possible do this in a normal prosilver theme?
:?:
No idea what you mean, it is based from prosilver. If you mean making it wider, tinker with the wrap css as a few posts above.
OttoSV

Post by OttoSV »

Hi there.

I installed a MOD (a chat) a few months ago, but I was working with another style.
I switched to ProNight style, and tried to make a shoutbox integration in the "overall_header.html".

It worked in the previous style, but I can't make it work with this one.

Can you help me please?

I'm supossed to put the shoutbox code in the "overall_footer.html", but I want it to be in the header, but I can't find a way.

I'll put the code here, so you can have an idea of what I mean.

-------------
Edit styles/[STYLE_NAME]/template/overall_footer.html
Add

Code: Select all

<!-- IF not S_IS_BOT -->
<div style="font-size: 1.2em; margin-bottom: 20px;">{SHOUTBOX}</div>
<!-- ELSE -->
<div id="ajaxChatCopyright"><a href="https://blueimp.net/ajax/">AJAX Chat</a> &copy; <a href="https://blueimp.net">blueimp.net</a></div>
<!-- ENDIF -->
after

<div id="page-footer">
Ok, I looked for a "page-header", and added the above code but It doesn't work right.

Thank you in advance.

PS: What I need is, can you tell me where to put that code in the "overall_header.html"?
And, sorry if my post is barely understandable, English it's not my primary language :mrgreen:
I'm sorry if my english is hard to understand, it is not my native language. :)
Tophon

Post by Tophon »

I would personally add it to your index_body.html file as in overall_header, it would be on every single forum page.

For index_body.html, find:

<!-- INCLUDE forumlist_body.html -->
and add your code above it.

That will display on index only.

For overall_header.html, find:

<li class="icon-logout"><a href="{U_LOGIN_LOGOUT}" title="{L_LOGIN_LOGOUT}" accesskey="l">{L_LOGIN_LOGOUT}</a></li>
        				<!-- ENDIF -->
        			</ul>

<span class="corners-bottom"><span></span></span></div>
        		</div>

</div>
Add your chat code after that.

Upload and purge template cache.

Either do the index_body or overall_header, not both.
OttoSV

Post by OttoSV »

Thank you for your help Tophon!!

Really appreciate that. ;)
I'm sorry if my english is hard to understand, it is not my native language. :)
roblom

Post by roblom »

Does somebody know where (or how) i can change te width of the poster profile on te left? Can't find it in the CSS files. I would like it a bit smaller.
triadruid

Post by triadruid »

roblom, look in content.css for .postprofile (probably will say width: 76%;) and .postbody (probably width: 22%;). Change them to something you like better, but leave the total at 98% (I'm not sure why).
roblom

Post by roblom »

Great thanks.
I tried it before but i found out that clear cashe (on the ACP tab 'General') is different than clear the cashe of the template (under 'styles').
prototech
Former Team Member

ProNight

Post by prototech »

Style Updated to version 1.0.1
See first post for Download Link
Need help with MOD/style installations or other phpBB problems? Contact me for a quote.
roblom

Post by roblom »

I don't know if it's related to the pronight template or if it's a general phpBB question but i try it here first.

If i post a link to a image without using the [img] tag, the link isn't underlined and has the same black colour of the normal text. So it isn't clear that it is a link. I changed the CSS styles for al the .postlink options but still no different colour or underline.

I'll test it here.

http://www.decrxgarage.nl/forum/styles/ ... ehicle.gif

[Edit]
It is only when i post an image from the same domain of the forum. Like this:

http://www.phpbb.com/community/images/s ... n_idea.gif

On this forum it still has a different colour but is also not underlined. And the domain name is automatically removed.
ShaunMac

Post by ShaunMac »

Have to say this is a great style. Installed it on my EVE Online corp's website and our members love it.

Many thanks for uploading this style. :D
My own layout project website can be found at:- http://www.shaunsmodelrailway.net
The Preserved Railways website can be found at:- http://www.preserved-railways.net
The unofficial Sheppey United website can be found at:- http://www.sheppeyunited.com
roblom

Post by roblom »

Does nobody have the same problem like me? I found it very annoying that the links are not underlined or even has a different color.
I tried to change the .postlink style but i can't find the right settings so that also IE displays it like it should be. It looks like the postlink style is sometimes overruled by another style for the topic titles.
Little Angel

Post by Little Angel »

I can't seem to find a way to make an "edit" button appear on the posts.

I've checked the config on the BBS, and edit time is set to 0 (which should allow unlimited editing), and I've tested by adding a large set of minutes to this config, and no success.

I've modified only the BG page color, and nothing else.

Any suggestions?

http://theantranch.com/forum/
Tophon

Post by Tophon »

@ roblom - Edit: Removed text due to taking out site link in style footer.

Just a heads up that if you expect some style support, leave my site link in the footer of the style.

@ Little Angel - Edit button works fine, just sounds to me like you haven't set edit permissions in ACP.
roblom

Post by roblom »

Tophon wrote:@ roblom - Edit: Removed text due to taking out site link in style footer.

Just a heads up that if you expect some style support, leave my site link in the footer of the style.

@ Little Angel - Edit button works fine, just sounds to me like you haven't set edit permissions in ACP.
There you've got a true point. I can make some excuses why i removed it but it would stay excuses. But it wasn't my intention to leave it away. I simply forgot to put it back. If you know me better you would believe me but because you don't know me i hope you will forgive me. You can check my forum once a while to see i will give the credits to the one it belongs to and you can improve your dutch also :D

Anyway, i hope you believe me and are willing to help me.
Little Angel

Post by Little Angel »

@Tophon:

Thanks! I'll try another support group.

I've checked as far as I can on the web and forums, and I'd tho't I'd set the editing functions correctly.

The example page (http://www.phpbb.com/styles/demo/3.0/?style_id=26) unfortunately doesn't show a post from the posters point of view... I don't even know what the edit button should look like (but I'm sure it's great)

Thanks for the help...

- LA

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Database Releases”