Getaway Green

All 3.0.x styles released in our Styles Database can be found here. All discussion or support regarding an individual style should take place in that style's own area in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of releases and/or updates for styles. Any style support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each style.

A direct link to support for each Style is in the first post of the respective topic.
vera

Re: Getaway Green

Post by vera » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:07 am

Anyone? Please, help me solve this.

myPH

Post by myPH » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:35 am

I'd be grateful for help with template file changes that I'm trying make while installing the Advertisement Management mod into our forum, http://myph.com.ph/forum/index.php, which has a Getaway Green theme (based on Subsilver2). Some of the file content changes are difficult for me because of the changes from Subsilver2 to Getaway Green.

I'm having trouble with the overall_header.html file. One glitch came when I inserted the line
<!-- INCLUDE ads/ads.js -->
The forum went down with an error message:
" General Error
template->_tpl_load_file(): File ./styles/getaway_green/template/ads/ads.js does not exist or is empty"
I managed to fix this with help from the main phpBB support forum by copying the subsilver2/template/ads/ folder to getway_green/template/ads/.

My current problem is to add code in the overall_header file, adding one line after <div id="wrapheader"> and another line before <div id="wrapcentre">, as per the mod installation instructions. I can't find these lines in the Getaway Green template file that I'm looking in the ACP.
Are there equivalent places for the changes in the Getaway Green overall_header file?

Meantime, there is nothing showing in the ACP General yet about the Advertisement Management configuration although the overall forum seems to be working ok.
For the mod installation, I've already copied the new root files to the forum root and I've so far edited (using the ACP with refresh & clear cache) the viewtopic_body.html and overall_footer.html templates.

vera

Post by vera » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:30 pm

Can someone please help me solve this problem? I cannot find it myself. :(

Thank you.

vera

Post by vera » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:16 pm

Well, It seems nobody is taking this support thread.

I have found a solution: uploading a default avatar for the group, which the members may change, if they like.

prototech
Former Team Member

Post by prototech » Fri May 28, 2010 10:27 am

Style Updated to version 2.0.4
See first post for Download Link
Need help with MOD/style installations or other phpBB problems? Contact me for a quote.

Raimon
Former Team Member
Name: Raimon Meuldijk

Post by Raimon » Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:04 pm

Style Updated to version 2.0.5
See first post for Download Link
Need phpBB installation, extenstions, Styles or integrate phpBB with you website?
Contact me for fair prices and good service!

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Database Releases”