SkyBlue

All 3.0.x styles released in our Styles Database can be found here. All discussion or support regarding an individual style should take place in that style's own area in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of releases and/or updates for styles. Any style support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each style.

A direct link to support for each Style is in the first post of the respective topic.
A1ex!

Re: SkyBlue

Post by A1ex! »

MzVette wrote:Thanks Prototech! It all worked out just fine.

I have a few other issues.

I don't have the edit feature in any of my forums. Nor am I able to upload an attachment. I have the attachments enable, so I'm not sure what the issue is.
Seems not style problem. Same on other styles? Check user rights in Admin CP?!
MzVette wrote: Also, my post buttons are text only.
You need localized buttons (see my post above).
MzVette

Post by MzVette »

A1ex! wrote:
MzVette wrote:Thanks Prototech! It all worked out just fine.

I have a few other issues.

I don't have the edit feature in any of my forums. Nor am I able to upload an attachment. I have the attachments enable, so I'm not sure what the issue is.
Seems not style problem. Same on other styles? Check user rights in Admin CP?!
MzVette wrote: Also, my post buttons are text only.
You need localized buttons (see my post above).
Hi A1ex! Thanks for replying. The attachment issue has been resolved, but I'm still missing the edit feature. It's not even an option. The post buttons are still missing, too. I checked the prosilver style, and the buttons and options are there. They're just missing in the skyblue style. :|
genevieve5810

Post by genevieve5810 »

Edit: I've determined what the issue is and it should be resolved shortly. I'm embarrassed to say that I was not given direct access to the install folder and when I sent the style files to someone that had access, mcafee blocked all of the .js files. I'm sorry to waste your time!

I absolutely adore this style. Unfortunately, since I've installed it, my formatting buttons and smilies no longer work. The buttons appear, but don't insert code - I just get "Error on Page" at the bottom of the browser.

I've reviewed the information in the Bold, Italics and Smileys not working topic but didn't find anything that is useful (I haven't opened the files with dreamweaver and didn't make any changes to the posting_buttons.html file). In fact the only change I've made to the style was to remove some of the default profile fields in the ucp_profile_profile_info.html file.

If I use the Preview functionality to switch back to ProSilver, the buttons work again. So it appears that the problem is related to the style. But it doesn't appear to be a problem that is impacting others... so I can only assume that the issue is related to my particular copy of the files. Any ideas? The only thing I can think of is downloading the files again and reinstalling the style.

Thank you!

PHPBB Version: 3.0.4
My level of experience: does one week count for anything? (please don't hate me because i'm clueless)
Xircus

Post by Xircus »

Hi,

Just opened my first forum and i'm really fond of this theme :) Anyhow, my problem is when I change language to Swedish, the button "POST REPLY" for example.. which is in english.. dissappears and there is just a text link :(

Anyhow, As I said earlier i'm really new to this.. But if you want to, Send me the .PSD files of the buttons and i'll send you a swedish copy back :)

Keep up the good work!
A1ex!

Post by A1ex! »

MzVette wrote:Hi A1ex! Thanks for replying. The attachment issue has been resolved, but I'm still missing the edit feature. It's not even an option. The post buttons are still missing, too. I checked the prosilver style, and the buttons and options are there. They're just missing in the skyblue style. :|
In directory: "\styles\skyblue\imageset\en" located "post topic", "edit" and other buttons, that you missing. I am not sure, why template can't find them, but think the reason is french translation. Try to make copy of "\styles\skyblue\imageset\en" to "\styles\skyblue\imageset\fr". If it not helps, contact me with PM.
A1ex!

Post by A1ex! »

genevieve5810 wrote:Any ideas? The only thing I can think of is downloading the files again and reinstalling the style.
Good idea.
A1ex!

Post by A1ex! »

Xircus wrote:Hi,

Just opened my first forum and i'm really fond of this theme :) Anyhow, my problem is when I change language to Swedish, the button "POST REPLY" for example.. which is in english.. dissappears and there is just a text link :(

Anyhow, As I said earlier i'm really new to this.. But if you want to, Send me the .PSD files of the buttons and i'll send you a swedish copy back :)

Keep up the good work!
Read this post: http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 5#p8939025
MzVette

Post by MzVette »

A1ex! wrote:
MzVette wrote:Hi A1ex! Thanks for replying. The attachment issue has been resolved, but I'm still missing the edit feature. It's not even an option. The post buttons are still missing, too. I checked the prosilver style, and the buttons and options are there. They're just missing in the skyblue style. :|
In directory: "\styles\skyblue\imageset\en" located "post topic", "edit" and other buttons, that you missing. I am not sure, why template can't find them, but think the reason is french translation. Try to make copy of "\styles\skyblue\imageset\en" to "\styles\skyblue\imageset\fr". If it not helps, contact me with PM.
Hi A1ex!

I saw that others were having the same issue with different themes and there seemed to be the same solution, so I followed it.

It was that my imageset/en folder needed to be imageset/en_us, so I made a copy of it, renamed it, then uploaded it to the same location. After that, I refreshed the imageset for my theme in my ACP, purged the cache, then cleared my browser. All is well now.

Thanks again!
Granit

Post by Granit »

Love this style.

How to do in order to use a image as header instead of the original background image?

Thanks
A1ex!

Post by A1ex! »

Granit wrote:Love this style.

How to do in order to use a image as header instead of the original background image?

Thanks
Header background settings located in: "\styles\skyblue\theme\common.css":

Code: Select all

.headerbar {
	height: 104px;
	background-image: url("{T_THEME_PATH}/images/headerbar.gif");
	margin-bottom: 0px;
	background-repeat: repeat-x;
}
By default forum width is 90%, so you may need to set it as your logo width (pixels):

#wrap {
	padding: 10px;
	margin: 0px auto;
	width: 90%;
	text-align:left;
	background-color:#eff3f6;
}
MzVette

Post by MzVette »

Greetings,

I'd like to add additional links to the navigation bar on the index page that will redirect you to different pages of my website (not the board). I thought this could be accomplished through the overall_header file, but I'm not sure. Any help is greatly appreciated.
A1ex!

Post by A1ex! »

MzVette wrote:Greetings,

I'd like to add additional links to the navigation bar on the index page that will redirect you to different pages of my website (not the board). I thought this could be accomplished through the overall_header file, but I'm not sure. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Yes, you need to modify overall_header.html:

<div class="navbar">
	<ul class="linklist navlinks">
		<li class="...
MzVette

Post by MzVette »

A1ex! wrote:Yes, you need to modify overall_header.html:

<div class="navbar">
		<li class="...
O.K.,I was on the right track. I would like to add the links to the left side of the navbar, right next to the "Board Index" link, but I've looked at the code and I'm a little confused.
navbaredited.gif
navbaredited.gif (7.47 KiB) Viewed 2213 times

<li class="icon-home"><b><a class="white" href="{U_INDEX}" accesskey="h">{L_INDEX}</a> <!-- BEGIN navlinks --> <strong>&#8249;</strong> <a class="white" href="{navlinks.U_VIEW_FORUM}">{navlinks.FORUM_NAME}</a><!-- END navlinks --></b></li>
It looks to me like this is the board index and the icon for it, but I'm not sure which of it to duplicate for the links I want to add.
A1ex!

Post by A1ex! »

MzVette wrote:

<li class="icon-home"><b><a class="white" href="{U_INDEX}" accesskey="h">{L_INDEX}</a> <!-- BEGIN navlinks --> <strong>&#8249;</strong> <a class="white" href="{navlinks.U_VIEW_FORUM}">{navlinks.FORUM_NAME}</a><!-- END navlinks --></b></li>
It looks to me like this is the board index and the icon for it, but I'm not sure which of it to duplicate for the links I want to add.
Here is example for you:

<li class="icon-home"><b><a class="white" href="{U_INDEX}" accesskey="h">{L_INDEX}</a> <!-- BEGIN navlinks --> <strong>&#8249;</strong> <a class="white" href="{navlinks.U_VIEW_FORUM}">{navlinks.FORUM_NAME}</a><!-- END navlinks -->&nbsp;&bull;&nbsp;<a class="white" href="http://test.com">Test</a></b></li>
MzVette

Post by MzVette »

Thanks A1ex!. I'll give it a try in the next few days and report back here.

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Database Releases”