SkyBlue

All 3.0.x styles released in our Styles Database can be found here. All discussion or support regarding an individual style should take place in that style's own area in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of releases and/or updates for styles. Any style support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each style.

A direct link to support for each Style is in the first post of the respective topic.
Chrissy the nurse

Re: SkyBlue

Post by Chrissy the nurse »

Hi,

Is it possible to remove the name of moderator under each forum in broad index ?

thanks
MzVette

Post by MzVette »

MzVette wrote:I'm not sure if this is directly related to my earlier issue of my post buttons not showing, but now only half of the actual button shows. Also, when I hover over the button, it switches from only showing the top half to showing only the bottom half of it. The buttons are fully functional, though.

My other issue is that my edit, delete, quote, and related buttons aren't functional at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've checked and tested my permission settings.
This is still an issue for me. :(
MzVette

Post by MzVette »

Anybody?
MzVette

Post by MzVette »

Help, please.
MzVette wrote:I'm not sure if this is directly related to my earlier issue of my post buttons not showing, but now only half of the actual button shows. Also, when I hover over the button, it switches from only showing the top half to showing only the bottom half of it. The buttons are fully functional, though.

My other issue is that my edit, delete, quote, and related buttons aren't functional at all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've checked and tested my permission settings.
MzVette

Post by MzVette »

My issue has been resolved. It had to do with permissions. Although I'm the site administrator, I had to set my permission to Global Moderator.
drtran

Post by drtran »

MzVette asked a question about changing the color of the theme to a different shade of blue on the first page...is it possible to do it A1ex?

also is it possible to change the online indicator (its appear when someone online next to their avatar) to something else beside a green bar on the corner?

THANKS!
tamilbase

Post by tamilbase »

siikk pritie cool template
DiSHi

Post by DiSHi »

Thank U... :D
Chrissy the nurse

Post by Chrissy the nurse »

As i have a long smiley list.

whenever the users want to click submit to post the message, they need to scroll down.

is it possible to move the submit, save, preview button up , just below the text box ?

Thanks
zbeach

Post by zbeach »

Hi,

I am modifing the skyblue template and I deleted the header.

The top right icons are aligned at the top of the navbar.

How do I align in the middle? And how can I change the navbar height?

Thanks.
zbeach

Post by zbeach »

I am also having trouble finding the css to change the text color for the titles.

And how can I change the background color of the topic rows?
Camm2009

Post by Camm2009 »

Hello,
I'm trying to modify the language on the registration page for new users (i.e. the 'Terms of Service').

I've looked high and low for the file containing the language but can't find it. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Also, is their a way to add American English to the language choices list?

Lastly, how do I go about adding my own banner to replace default banner.

This is my first time setting up a bulletin board and I'm still finding my way around.

Thanks in advance for any help.
A1ex!

Post by A1ex! »

sixtvs wrote:I have this immersed in 3.0.4 by accident; will this still work on 3.0.5?
Version for 3.0.5 ready, but styles team busy atm, i think.
A1ex!

Post by A1ex! »

Chrissy the nurse wrote:Hi,

Is it possible to remove the name of moderator under each forum in broad index ?

thanks
Somewhere in viewforum_body.html
A1ex!

Post by A1ex! »

drtran wrote:MzVette asked a question about changing the color of the theme to a different shade of blue on the first page...is it possible to do it A1ex?
Yes, it's just two images, repeated horizontally:
/skyblue/theme/images/headerbar.gif
/skyblue/theme/images/navbar.gif
drtran wrote: also is it possible to change the online indicator (its appear when someone online next to their avatar) to something else beside a green bar on the corner?

THANKS!
/skyblue/imageset/en/icon_user_online.gif

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Database Releases”