Dirty Board 2.0

All 3.0.x styles released in our Styles Database can be found here. All discussion or support regarding an individual style should take place in that style's own area in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of releases and/or updates for styles. Any style support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each style.

A direct link to support for each Style is in the first post of the respective topic.
L. Lestrange

Re: Dirty Board 2.0

Post by L. Lestrange »

Hi, everyone. This style is really awesome, but i've been having some problems with it. The problem is the header. I just can't change it. Can anybody help me with it? Thanks (: (and sorry for my bad english :b)
Tui

Post by Tui »

I finally found it.

There are two places you have to change the header. Assuming you have a smaller logo. You have to go into the image folder to change your logo first of course. Open common.css and find

Code: Select all

#logo {
   display: block;
   width: 931px;  
   height: 265px; 
Change the height: to your desire height.

After that, find:

Code: Select all

#page-header {
	padding: 0 20px;
	min-height: 350px;  
	min-width: 950px;
	width: 950px;
	margin: 0 auto;
}
Change the min-height from 350px to whatever your desirer height. Mine is 150px;
L. Lestrange

Post by L. Lestrange »

Thanks for the help. Really thank you. But i did that and did's work. The pronlem that i found is that the comon.css doesn't save my changes. And i don't why what's wrong. Just doesn't save what i chage :(
spaceace

Post by spaceace »

L. Lestrange wrote:Thanks for the help. Really thank you. But i did that and did's work. The pronlem that i found is that the comon.css doesn't save my changes. And i don't why what's wrong. Just doesn't save what i chage :(
it's not recommended to edit via your hosts CP. use an ftp client and download, edit, and upload the edited file to your server. then purge template, imageset, theme cache depending on the files that have been changed.
L. Lestrange

Post by L. Lestrange »

spaceace wrote:
L. Lestrange wrote:Thanks for the help. Really thank you. But i did that and did's work. The pronlem that i found is that the comon.css doesn't save my changes. And i don't why what's wrong. Just doesn't save what i chage :(
it's not recommended to edit via your hosts CP. use an ftp client and download, edit, and upload the edited file to your server. then purge template, imageset, theme cache depending on the files that have been changed.
Ok. I'll try it. Thank you.
send2yaari

Post by send2yaari »

can I edit it's BG to give it a the Marauder map?
Tui

Post by Tui »

You can edit the background theme. The image is call bg_body.jpg
It is located at \theme\images\bg_body.jpg
jeffutogo

Post by jeffutogo »

There are beautiful templates. Finally I picked this one.

But I am really ignorant on website design. Could you kindly help instruct me how to switch my old one to this?

Thanks a lot for your help! :)

*PROBLEM SOLVED. TAHNK YOU! :)
alhitary
Name: Basil Taha Alhitary

Post by alhitary »

Amazing style

I want to transfer it to RTL arabic style
I did my best but I have many problems to be fixed
I need someone to help me plz

Plz check alive forum and you will see problems ( The footer, forum width, ..etc )
how to fix it and make works fine with browsers

http://alhitary.net/community/index.php

Name : test
Pass : 123456
aquabow

Post by aquabow »

Wow,it looks very beautiful!
Thanks for your great work! :lol:
My blog : MusicSter
Artgod

Post by Artgod »

wrathlon wrote:Nice style without question.
One question why cannot i not see any edit button ? Have delete , report , and information but no means of editing the post .
Wrath
Any word on this - I can't find and edit on any post with this theme. Am i doing something wrong with permissions. I have the Post edit setting time set to "0" still no edit button shows up.

Please help.
A3P

Post by A3P »

Artgod wrote:
wrathlon wrote:Nice style without question.
One question why cannot i not see any edit button ? Have delete , report , and information but no means of editing the post .
Wrath
Any word on this - I can't find and edit on any post with this theme. Am i doing something wrong with permissions. I have the Post edit setting time set to "0" still no edit button shows up.

Please help.
I have the same problem and i found that is from the language pack. I'm using Bulgarian pack. when i switch the language on GB for the board, the edit button shows up.
Is there any bug or something, because the other buttons like "New Topic" for example are changed to text links but this one don't.I want to use the bg pack, because all my users are bulgarians.
If I reinstall the forum will the problem be solved??? Or there is other solution.
Zaid

Post by Zaid »

when is the phpbb3.6 version coming ?

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Database Releases”