SkyLine

All 3.0.x styles released in our Styles Database can be found here. All discussion or support regarding an individual style should take place in that style's own area in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of releases and/or updates for styles. Any style support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each style.

A direct link to support for each Style is in the first post of the respective topic.
User avatar
MartectX
Translator
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:05 pm
Location: Marienplatz

Re: SkyLine

Post by MartectX » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:57 pm

aaron1988 wrote:i have coral paint shop pro lol so i can open .pspimages :D so would you happen to have the actual file to edit the buttons or a blank_button file :)
Let me know your email address and I'll send it to you.

aaron1988
Registered User
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:41 pm

Re: SkyLine

Post by aaron1988 » Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:15 am

MartectX i sent you a PM with it in Mate

carolineoz
Registered User
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:10 am

Re: SkyLine

Post by carolineoz » Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:50 am

Hi I love this style looks great just wondering where I can get it in a nice mint grean?/

kind regards

caroline :mrgreen: :P

User avatar
MartectX
Translator
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:05 pm
Location: Marienplatz

Re: SkyLine

Post by MartectX » Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:09 pm

carolineoz wrote:Hi I love this style looks great just wondering where I can get it in a nice mint grean?
I have a green, grey and orange style sitting on my HD. Haven't come around to packaging them, I'll see to it next week!

User avatar
daveht
Registered User
Posts: 195
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:57 pm
Location: NH USA
Contact:

Re: SkyLine

Post by daveht » Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:58 pm

MartectX wrote:
carolineoz wrote:Hi I love this style looks great just wondering where I can get it in a nice mint grean?
I have a green, grey and orange style sitting on my HD. Haven't come around to packaging them, I'll see to it next week!
+1 on that too!

Dave

HellSy
Registered User
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:42 am

Re: SkyLine

Post by HellSy » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:49 am

MartectX wrote:
aaron1988 wrote:i have coral paint shop pro lol so i can open .pspimages :D so would you happen to have the actual file to edit the buttons or a blank_button file :)
Let me know your email address and I'll send it to you.
Hi There,

I really liked your template and i would like to edit the buttons to suit Turkish language. Could you please send me the ones you have so, i can follow the same format and not screw up this nice peace of work :)

Thank you

User avatar
MartectX
Translator
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:05 pm
Location: Marienplatz

Re: SkyLine

Post by MartectX » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:41 am

I tell you what: I'll get the other styles ready for download this week and will also create a developer pack with all the .pspimage files.

User avatar
daveht
Registered User
Posts: 195
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:57 pm
Location: NH USA
Contact:

Re: SkyLine

Post by daveht » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:17 pm

MartectX wrote:I tell you what: I'll get the other styles ready for download this week and will also create a developer pack with all the .pspimage files.
Knock Knock! Hello are you in there we are waiting!??? :D :D :D :mrgreen:

User avatar
MartectX
Translator
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:05 pm
Location: Marienplatz

Re: SkyLine

Post by MartectX » Thu Mar 05, 2009 8:36 pm

daveht wrote:
MartectX wrote:I tell you what: I'll get the other styles ready for download this week and will also create a developer pack with all the .pspimage files.
Knock Knock! Hello are you in there we are waiting!??? :D :D :D :mrgreen:
Re-read my post and know that I'm working on it.

User avatar
daveht
Registered User
Posts: 195
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:57 pm
Location: NH USA
Contact:

Re: SkyLine

Post by daveht » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:05 pm

MartectX wrote:
daveht wrote:
MartectX wrote:I tell you what: I'll get the other styles ready for download this week and will also create a developer pack with all the .pspimage files.
Knock Knock! Hello are you in there we are waiting!??? :D :D :D :mrgreen:
Re-read my post and know that I'm working on it.
I am sorry if I have offended you! I apologies for any inconvenience you may have had. I will not bother you again about it. That was the reason for my smilies on the end it was made as a joke!

Sorry again!
Dave

thirdandlong.co.uk
Registered User
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: SkyLine

Post by thirdandlong.co.uk » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:32 pm

??????????

Why does there seem to be no way of new users actually registering????????

aaron1988
Registered User
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:41 pm

Re: SkyLine

Post by aaron1988 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:08 pm

Hi there is :) on Board Index page when your logged out, theres a Register Link at Top Right hand corner on the header.

If you send me link to your site maybe i can have a look as i not registered to it :)

EDIT: if this is your site http://thirdandlong.co.uk/forum/index.php then there is a link next to FAQ it ays FAQ | Register | Login

Regards,
Aaron

thirdandlong.co.uk
Registered User
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: SkyLine

Post by thirdandlong.co.uk » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:17 pm

yeah thats my site, but ive turned the skyline off, hence why the register button is there

Cheers though, i'll have a look, see if i can see it

aaron1988
Registered User
Posts: 61
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:41 pm

Re: SkyLine

Post by aaron1988 » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:20 pm

Ok, when you have turned the skyline Theme on Let me know and i will take a look :) now for you

thirdandlong.co.uk
Registered User
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:40 pm

Re: SkyLine

Post by thirdandlong.co.uk » Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:27 pm

changed skyline to default style

Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Database Releases”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests