SkyLine

All 3.0.x styles released in our Styles Database can be found here. All discussion or support regarding an individual style should take place in that style's own area in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of releases and/or updates for styles. Any style support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each style.

A direct link to support for each Style is in the first post of the respective topic.
MartectX

Re: SkyLine

Post by MartectX »

aaron1988 wrote:i have coral paint shop pro lol so i can open .pspimages :D so would you happen to have the actual file to edit the buttons or a blank_button file :)
Let me know your email address and I'll send it to you.
aaron1988

Post by aaron1988 »

MartectX i sent you a PM with it in Mate
carolineoz

Post by carolineoz »

Hi I love this style looks great just wondering where I can get it in a nice mint grean?/

kind regards

caroline :mrgreen: :P
MartectX

Post by MartectX »

carolineoz wrote:Hi I love this style looks great just wondering where I can get it in a nice mint grean?
I have a green, grey and orange style sitting on my HD. Haven't come around to packaging them, I'll see to it next week!
daveht

Post by daveht »

MartectX wrote:
carolineoz wrote:Hi I love this style looks great just wondering where I can get it in a nice mint grean?
I have a green, grey and orange style sitting on my HD. Haven't come around to packaging them, I'll see to it next week!
+1 on that too!

Dave
HellSy

Post by HellSy »

MartectX wrote:
aaron1988 wrote:i have coral paint shop pro lol so i can open .pspimages :D so would you happen to have the actual file to edit the buttons or a blank_button file :)
Let me know your email address and I'll send it to you.
Hi There,

I really liked your template and i would like to edit the buttons to suit Turkish language. Could you please send me the ones you have so, i can follow the same format and not screw up this nice peace of work :)

Thank you
MartectX

Post by MartectX »

I tell you what: I'll get the other styles ready for download this week and will also create a developer pack with all the .pspimage files.
daveht

Post by daveht »

MartectX wrote:I tell you what: I'll get the other styles ready for download this week and will also create a developer pack with all the .pspimage files.
Knock Knock! Hello are you in there we are waiting!??? :D :D :D :mrgreen:
MartectX

Post by MartectX »

daveht wrote:
MartectX wrote:I tell you what: I'll get the other styles ready for download this week and will also create a developer pack with all the .pspimage files.
Re-read my post and know that I'm working on it.
daveht

Post by daveht »

MartectX wrote:
daveht wrote:
Re-read my post and know that I'm working on it.
I am sorry if I have offended you! I apologies for any inconvenience you may have had. I will not bother you again about it. That was the reason for my smilies on the end it was made as a joke!

Sorry again!
Dave
thirdandlong.co.uk

Post by thirdandlong.co.uk »

??????????

Why does there seem to be no way of new users actually registering????????
aaron1988

Post by aaron1988 »

Hi there is :) on Board Index page when your logged out, theres a Register Link at Top Right hand corner on the header.

If you send me link to your site maybe i can have a look as i not registered to it :)

EDIT: if this is your site http://thirdandlong.co.uk/forum/index.php then there is a link next to FAQ it ays FAQ | Register | Login

Regards,
Aaron
thirdandlong.co.uk

yeah thats my site, but ive turned the skyline off, hence why the register button is there

Cheers though, i'll have a look, see if i can see it
aaron1988

Post by aaron1988 »

Ok, when you have turned the skyline Theme on Let me know and i will take a look :) now for you
thirdandlong.co.uk

changed skyline to default style

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Database Releases”