CA Black

All 3.0.x styles released in our Styles Database can be found here. All discussion or support regarding an individual style should take place in that style's own area in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of releases and/or updates for styles. Any style support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each style.

A direct link to support for each Style is in the first post of the respective topic.
bobbobagan

Re: CA Black

Post by bobbobagan »

The style has been updated:
http://www.stsoftware.biz/free_phpbb3_styles.html

colourizeit hasn't been updated though, so only download off that website for now.

There was also a bug with viewing the PM inbox, but I have attached a fix incase anybody else is having a problem.

@CyberAlien: Not sure if you know, but your support forum is broken and nobody can post new messages.
Attachments

[The extension zip has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

TrZ

Post by TrZ »

Thanks for the link bobbobagan
jerkstore11

Post by jerkstore11 »

Is anyone else receiving this error since updating both phpbb and this style to 3.0.6? It occurs in the user control panel under Private Messages when you click Inbox, Outbox, and Sent Messages. I've cleared the cache and that doesn't solve the problem. I'm at work now, but I may just recopy the html file back over to see if that fixes it.

Code: Select all

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home2/untamedg/public_html/cache/tpl_ca-black_ucp_pm_message_header.html.php on line 38
maxhel

Post by maxhel »

have BUG in box for reply and create new topic is small in IE8

not is big

in firefox box is ok
ReconMarine

Post by ReconMarine »

jerkstore11 wrote:Is anyone else receiving this error since updating both phpbb and this style to 3.0.6? It occurs in the user control panel under Private Messages when you click Inbox, Outbox, and Sent Messages. I've cleared the cache and that doesn't solve the problem. I'm at work now, but I may just recopy the html file back over to see if that fixes it.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home2/untamedg/public_html/cache/tpl_ca-black_ucp_pm_message_header.html.php on line 38
Same bug for sure.......

Any idea what is being done about this?
jerkstore11

Post by jerkstore11 »

I haven't been able to resolve the issue myself. I hope the style author catches wind of this.
jasonelmore

Post by jasonelmore »

Noob Question here, But how do I change the header logo?

The only way I've found to do it, is to make a image, and name it the same name, and file type as the default one, but this restricts me to .gif images, and .gif sucks to be blunt.

I've followed several tutorials on this site, and a few others, but the code they tell me to replace, is not in the common.css or colours.css like the prosilver theme, the author has made his own declarations it seems,

I need to know where this code is, so i can change the format to .png or .jpg

Thanks

jasonelmore
jasonelmore

Post by jasonelmore »

bump..
Peter77sx

Post by Peter77sx »

jerkstore11 wrote:Is anyone else receiving this error since updating both phpbb and this style to 3.0.6? It occurs in the user control panel under Private Messages when you click Inbox, Outbox, and Sent Messages. I've cleared the cache and that doesn't solve the problem. I'm at work now, but I may just recopy the html file back over to see if that fixes it.

Aughh same problem here.
alexp999

Post by alexp999 »

Quick Reply not working

I cant seem to get quick reply working on this style. Its a shame because we really like it. But the main reason I hunted for so long for a 3.0.6 compatible theme was to see the all the new features.

All permissions are set as they should be, I even edited the quickreply_editor.html file with <p>Quick reply enabled</p> at the top, which shows up, so I know its not a setting thats wrong.

When I view source, I can even see all of the code from quickreply_editor.html, but nothing actually shows, its like the show quick reply button is hidden as well as the editor, which is preventing you from showing it. Unfortunately, my coding skills are limited so I cant figure out the route cause.

Tested on IE and Opera, both give the same result.
aunisien

Post by aunisien »

It's ok with the fix, thanks !

I try this (http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 5&start=15) but i've got a problem with logo, the logo s' does not post in entirety and there are 2 black bands of each with dimensions how to make to solve this problem?

my site for the test
jerkstore11

Post by jerkstore11 »

Quick Reply shows up and works fine for me. Are you sure you turned it on for each forum in the ACP?
alexp999

Post by alexp999 »

I just tried another style without changing anything else in ACP and the quick reply is working fine for that.

Ill try reinstalling the theme, with fresh uploaded files and see if i can get it working.
alexp999

Post by alexp999 »

Sorry to double post, but this is a new question.

How do i go about setting the minimum width of this style? Theres no wrap in CSS for how its normally done in prosilver styles.
maxhel

Post by maxhel »

why no one update the bugs ?

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Database Releases”