CA Black

All 3.0.x styles released in our Styles Database can be found here. All discussion or support regarding an individual style should take place in that style's own area in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of releases and/or updates for styles. Any style support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each style.

A direct link to support for each Style is in the first post of the respective topic.
Nicodeme

Re: CA Black

Post by Nicodeme »

I'm having the same problem with viewing the PM inbox and outbox. It just gives me a blank screen. Any idea how to fix this? I don't know if bob's PM fix applied to this, but I tried it and nothing changed. Thanks for the help.
Nicodeme

Post by Nicodeme »

Just tried version 1.0.8 of the skin and still no luck. Same private message issue.
Hercanic

Post by Hercanic »

I recently installed the Soft Delete MOD and have encountered two issues with CA Black that interfere with Soft Delete.

First, Soft Delete colors a deleted post red by piggybacking the Report Post colorization. CA Black does not color reported posts, so Soft Deleted posts have no visual indication. How can I add this function back in?

Second, a message for moderators/admins is displayed below the deleted post's contents that reads: "This post has been deleted. Click here to undelete." This message does not show on CA Black and I have no idea why. The result is posts cannot be undeleted, and further have no visual indication that they've been removed.

Both these issues make the MOD virtually unusable on CA Black.

jasonelmore wrote:Noob Question here, But how do I change the header logo?
ACP -> Styles -> Imagesets -> CA Black (edit) -> Main logo -> Select your custom logo and define its dimensions. You'll need to have uploaded your logo to the imageset folder of CA Black.

Nicodeme wrote:Just tried version 1.0.8 of the skin and still no luck. Same private message issue.
I'm on 3.0.6, having updated from 3.0.5, and installed a fresh copy of 1.0.8 of CA Black from ColorizeIt!. I do not have any PM issues.
Dragonwolf

Post by Dragonwolf »

I'm having big problems with this style! :? the biggest two problems are that the private messaging system keeps giving me this message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /user/htdocs/forums/cache/tpl_Black_ucp_pm_message_header.html.php on line 38

Even though there is no $end in the whole file! For a while re-uploading a clean copy of the file worked, but not any more. The second is that my forum title and description sit half-over the forum icon. I tried uploading a forum image as a spacer, but this only works on half the forums, on the rest it sits on top of the text, it needs to be about fifteen pixels to the right. Can anyone help. :? It's a nice-looking style and I want to keep it!
CrazySat

Post by CrazySat »

Hi,

I have a problem and I need your help please.

I have installred in the past CA_BLACK end it worked perfectly.
Today I wanted to try CA_BLACK version Colourizeit and after cleaning the cache and reinstalled again original version of CA_BLACK I alway get a white page ... I think the mod style wrote somenthing in the database so that I can't use any longer CA_BLACK always getting white page.
Can you please help me to solve the problem ?
Thank you !
Regards

CrazySat
PER ASPERA AD ASTRA
CrazySat

Post by CrazySat »

In the "preview" I also get this link

http://www.clubalfamania.ch/forum/index ... c0131f764c

showing white page

Please help me :(
Regards

CrazySat
PER ASPERA AD ASTRA
CrazySat

Post by CrazySat »

I completely deleted from server /ca_black folder

I parsed all database searching for "ca_black" string and deleted all entries I found.

I also repaired database tables.

I uploaded again a fresh install of /ca_black style and installed it.

No luck ... always same white page ...

All the others templates work perfectly
Regards

CrazySat
PER ASPERA AD ASTRA
CrazySat

Post by CrazySat »

Problem I had is solved thanks to CyberAlien.
Regards

CrazySat
PER ASPERA AD ASTRA
ArenaLT

Post by ArenaLT »

I have a problem with that style:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /forum/cache/tpl_ca-black_overall_header.html.php on line 198

any help?
CrazySat

Post by CrazySat »

Hi,

have you tryed to install this version ?

http://www.phpbb.com/styles/db/download/11735/
Regards

CrazySat
PER ASPERA AD ASTRA
Dragonwolf

Post by Dragonwolf »

That is my problem too, this theme has a lot of bugs in it.
oppie
Name: Oppie Dude

Post by oppie »

Hi. Great style!

Some users on my board do not see the date/time stamp which should be visible on the right upper corner of every post. I have a slight feeling this issue is with MSIE 6.0 users.
Is this a known issue?
Hippie459MN

Post by Hippie459MN »

I was wondering if there should be a bidi.css in the themes folder as I dont see one (I know there is in the standard prosilver and every prosilver based theme I have ever worked with) and a mod or 2 that I am adding to this theme require edits in bidi.css. :?

Are the contents of bidi.css in another css file?
maxhel

Post by maxhel »

colorize beta not have update for 1.0.9 ca black
gionnico

Post by gionnico »

Would you mind to update this?
There are a few bug with this versione (3.0.5).

One big: when you insert your password for ACP you're redirected to index instead of ACP index.

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Database Releases”