myApple Ranks

All 3.0.x styles released in our Styles Database can be found here. All discussion or support regarding an individual style should take place in that style's own area in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of releases and/or updates for styles. Any style support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each style.

A direct link to support for each Style is in the first post of the respective topic.
Double_J
Former Team Member

Post by Double_J »

stratusfyingdiva wrote: Can u give me all the URL links for all the ranks so I can upload it on my forum thanks :D

You will have to put them on your own host.
Just download the package upload them to your host and link to them.
phpbb.com is not an image host.
Winjeel

Hope this helps

Post by Winjeel »

I hope this helps. I have no idea what your level is with computers, so please excuse me.

At the top you'll see the first post by 'Styles Database Manager'

You'll see a file something.zip That 'zip' file is what you download. Click on it (left mouse button) and a window should pop-up almost immediately, wait 5 secs and save it to your computer.

Then you'll have to 'unzip' the file with a program like WinZip, or something. I don't know, but I think a program like this is included with Windows XP if you're using that.

Then make sure you read everything you can on how to install them on the forum. What I did was I had a look around and got familiar with the Administration Panel (a small little link at the bottom of the front page of the forum, you'll only see it if you sign in first)

If you have any problems you can Private Message me (the 'PM' button)
Stock photos of Japan: JapanesePhotos.Asia
acidworm

Post by acidworm »

thanks for these ranks....i used them and i really appreciate your work
Lord Nax

Post by Lord Nax »

Can you tell me what font you used for the Admin and Mod ranks? I'd like to add a few ranks so it would be nice if they had the same font.
jbenfante

Post by jbenfante »

If I'm using Boomp.com as a host. will I still be able to upload thiis to my forums?
Thatbitextra
Former Team Member
Location: A place where something is or could be located; a site.

Post by Thatbitextra »

Nope. You could ask them if they can do it for you though.
Styles KB
My MODs: Choose Who to Accept PMs From (Prevents unwanted PMs!) | Warn of Old Topic Before Posting Reply
Style: subBlack (Now updated to phpBB 2.0.22 and 5 new color schemes!)

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Database Releases”