Absolution

All 3.0.x styles released in our Styles Database can be found here. All discussion or support regarding an individual style should take place in that style's own area in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of releases and/or updates for styles. Any style support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each style.

A direct link to support for each Style is in the first post of the respective topic.
Peter77sx

Re: Absolution

Post by Peter77sx » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:34 am

Hello, great style. Just wondering...I'm kinda already used to the mini profile on the right side. Can you or someone show how to get that back?

Thanks!

sofian

Post by sofian » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:29 pm

hi
great style thank u
i want this style to com 100% widith ... without marging on the sides (left & right) .
how can i do that ?
just to be like this one http://www.phpbb.com/styles/demo/3.0/in ... yle_id=835
on full screen .

thank u

WizardForum

Post by WizardForum » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:17 pm

This is definitely one of the best styles I have ever found.

I am just trying to figure out one thing with it:

On this style, all listed forums have their name/descriptions at the left, the topic/poster in the middle, and the number of posts/topics to the right.

However I would like to remove the topic/poster info and the posts/topics count info. I have figured out how to do that. But, my forum description is still stopping half way and going on to the next line as if that info was still there. What code do I need to change to fix this issue?

Here is an attachment of what I am seeing:

As you can see, for some odd reason, the description is still stopping half way...

Thanks in advance for any help that anyone can offer ;)

thisanatroot

Post by thisanatroot » Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:26 am

Thank you very much for all of the hard work. I agree that this style truly combines the best of eye candy and functionality. Everyone should download this and at least give it a try...unless you have a bunch of mods to migrate. What a pain! (nothing against this style but styles in general). :x

ChrisBro

Post by ChrisBro » Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:39 pm

Hello

Firstly thanks for this great style it is awsome, I was looking through the styles directory and this one sttod out head and shoulders above the rest.

I have installed it with no problems and everything looks great my only problem is when I click virtually on any link before it shows the page with the style applied I am seeing a white background page with a bunch of blue text links and my logo at the top, it displays this for literally 1 second then the "styled" page displays instead.

I have removed the script reccomended in an earlier post from the overall_header file but it has not made any difference.

Any help you can offer would be appreciated I am really pleased with this style but it needs to be seamless for me, I am on my own dedicated server so its not due to any kind of server slow down.

Thanks in advance

Chris

ChrisBro

Post by ChrisBro » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:14 pm

Hi Dont worry about my last post it has sorted itself out lol dont know how but all is fine now.

Meant to tell you in my intial post this style for some reaosn is NOT downloadable from the phpbb styles page, it is saying that it cannot find the file I donloaded from a link on your site.

ANyhow as said thanks for the great work lovely style and the perfect match for my site

many thanks

CHris

Christian 2.0
Former Team Member
Name: Christian

Post by Christian 2.0 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:58 pm

@Peter77sx: I simply followed the Prosilver: Profiles on Left article. You would need to follow that in reverse. :)

@sofian: Yes - once I make the style fluid width. Fluid width is definitely something I will work on when phpBB 3.0.7 is released to the public. Until then it's not really possible to make it 100% without having to put much effort in.

@WizardForum: I don't have the software on this laptop to pin-point the code you'd need to change. Once I get my new laptop I'll have a further look into your problem.

@ChrisBro: Once you removed the script tag, did you refresh your template cache? Also where can't you download it from? All the downloads look fine to me.

Thanks for the great comments everyone :)

ChrisBro

Post by ChrisBro » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:22 pm

Hi Christian

Thanks for the reply the download problem was here:

http://www.phpbb.com/styles/demo/3.0/in ... yle_id=875

Just checked it and low and behold it is now working lol

I did refresh cache but as said it sorted itself out in the end all perfect now again fantastic template definately the nicest available here :)

Thanks

Chris

EDIT:

Just gave it a 5 rating as well :)

WizardForum

Post by WizardForum » Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:48 pm

Will this style work on 3.0.5? Is there a 3.0.5 version of it?

jonket

Absolution

Post by jonket » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:42 am

Hello

This is a very nice style.

But I had a little trouble since I need to translate it to another language.

"Remember me?" and "Hide Online Status?" never got translated until I found out that there is static text in overall_header.html.

Changed it out for {L_LOG_ME_IN} and {L_HIDE_ME}. Then remember to clear the template cache.

Now it shows up and translates like it should.

Best regards, Jon

Repoman013

Post by Repoman013 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:32 am

Hi and thanks for this very cool style :D

Could you tell me how to change the width of the part where the username and rank and date joined etc is?
Below is a picture of what part I mean.

Thanks in advance.

jonket

Post by jonket » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:04 pm

I am having difficulies with translation in watchinc topic (viewforum.php). It comes correct in other places.

http://fagmenn.is/spjall/viewforum.php?f=5

My best in hope for a solution, Jon

Edit: Silly me, somehow I managed to save this as ANSI, not UTF8 without BOM
Last edited by jonket on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Artuurins

Post by Artuurins » Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:35 pm

Peter77sx

Post by Peter77sx » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:09 am

Planet Styles wrote:@Peter77sx: I simply followed the Prosilver: Profiles on Left article. You would need to follow that in reverse. :)
Great, thanks :)

aaalba

Post by aaalba » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:50 am

3.07 version?

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Database Releases”