KS Serious

All 3.0.x styles released in our Styles Database can be found here. All discussion or support regarding an individual style should take place in that style's own area in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of releases and/or updates for styles. Any style support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each style.

A direct link to support for each Style is in the first post of the respective topic.
Styles Robot
Styles Queue Bot
Styles Queue Bot

KS Serious

Post by Styles Robot » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:14 pm

Style name: KS Serious
Author: KaneSP
Style description: Light blue and silver style.
Style version: 1.0.0
Tested on phpBB version: 3.0.6

Download file: KS_Serious.zip
File size: 1.05 MiB

Style overview page: View

The phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this Style. By installing this Style, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Styles Team may not be able to provide support.

-->Style support<--
Last edited by Styles Robot on Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:09 pm, edited 9 times in total.
(this is a non-active account manager for the phpBB Styles Team)

Erisar
Former Team Member
Name: Eric Sarmany

KS Serious

Post by Erisar » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:14 pm

Style validated/released

Notes:
My Twitter · Erisar Design [Web Development and Graphic Design]

KaneSP

KS Serious

Post by KaneSP » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:14 pm

This post has been reserved for the Style author.
Choose your side, Vampire or Lycan!

wazzup123

Re: KS Serious

Post by wazzup123 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:22 pm

Can u send me the PSD-files of buttons to whiteniggas10@mail.ru ?

I installed the skin, set body width to 100% & remove the background image with its link in CSS-file; updated the DB too. Style very slows down the scrolling :( Don't u know why?

milleja46

Post by milleja46 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:44 am

Great work, love the theme, just one question i want to change bg to a bg color how would i do that?

wazzup123

Post by wazzup123 » Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:26 pm

wazzup123 wrote:I installed the skin, set body width to 100% & remove the background image with its link in CSS-file; updated the DB too. Style very slows down the scrolling :( Don't u know why?
UPD: I've just solved that problem... Very close 2 deadline. :)
Just remove from stylesheet (style.css or in ACP if style is already installed) 2 lines: "opacity" & "filter" (both of them are in body { ... } selector). Now pages are flyin' while I scroll. ^_^

LunarScorpio

Post by LunarScorpio » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:01 pm

Hello,

Your style is great, but I do have one question about it. I wanted to move the profiles from the right to the left, but I'm having a little trouble with it. According to the Knowledge Base article, you have to find this line in the ucp_pm_viewmessage.html file:
<div id="post-{MESSAGE_ID}" class="post pm<!-- IF S_POST_UNAPPROVED or S_POST_REPORTED --> reported<!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF S_ONLINE --> online<!-- ENDIF -->">
And replace the above line with this line:
<div id="post-{MESSAGE_ID}" class="post pm<!-- IF S_POST_UNAPPROVED or S_POST_REPORTED --> reported<!-- ENDIF -->">
The problem is, the fist line doesn't seem to exist, there is an altered version of it though which is this:
<div id="post-{MESSAGE_ID}" class="panel clearfix post pm-panel-message pm<!-- IF S_POST_UNAPPROVED or S_POST_REPORTED --> reported<!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF S_ONLINE --> online<!-- ENDIF -->">
So, my question is, how can I switch the profiles from right to left with the altered code provided with the style? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Database Releases”