Mozilla Thunderbird Smiles

All 3.0.x styles released in our Styles Database can be found here. All discussion or support regarding an individual style should take place in that style's own area in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of releases and/or updates for styles. Any style support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each style.

A direct link to support for each Style is in the first post of the respective topic.
HardinComp

Post by HardinComp » Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:41 am

Actualy it's not a bug, it's a feature. ;)

No worries, though. They're going to support transparant PNG's in IE7.

humanbot

Post by humanbot » Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:40 pm

Heres my problem::

images are not being displayed in ranks(any rank image not particularly this set). Images are visible in ranks section in ACP(in a row below where u ve to specify the path). but in messages a row is created but it is of replicated rank instead of image.
for example if a message is posterd by a member after specifying rank image path member member is displayed twice over avatar instead of rank image.

if this is not the place to post this problem plz guide me to the place and if i m at right plce plz look in to the matter

pentapenguin
Former Team Member

Post by pentapenguin » Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:40 pm

Since this has nothing to do with my thread, please start a new thread in phpBB Support and use the support template.
Thank you very much. :)
Support Resources: Support Request Template
If you need professional assistance with your board, please contact me for my reasonable rates.

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Database Releases”