3D Flag Avatars - Super Pack

All 3.0.x styles released in our Styles Database can be found here. All discussion or support regarding an individual style should take place in that style's own area in the Customisations Database.
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations

NOTICE: This forum is only for the announcement of releases and/or updates for styles. Any style support should be obtained through the Customisations Database in the support area designated for each style.

A direct link to support for each Style is in the first post of the respective topic.
Helitown

Post by Helitown »

Hello folks,
I am trying to upload the country flag avatars to images/gallery/countries and I only got the first 7 avatars uploaded. On the ACP, I already increased the avatar file size to all what I can do which is 999999 byte. Is there any other file size somewhere that I need to change or anything I have to do? It is impossible to I use subSilver and 2.0.21 version. Thanks for you help.
marcus.smith

Post by marcus.smith »

Upload them with FTP into the same dir and they should all show up automatically.
..: Ma®©uS™ :..
Image Mods: Contact Form | Hex BBCode | Login Name
ABA Boxing

Post by ABA Boxing »

I had this mod before i deleted my forum.

Now when i try to download it again i only get 17 flags. It downloads about 76kb before ending!

I went to the authors website i downloaded them from there ok, its the link in the 1st post that fails!
marcus.smith

Post by marcus.smith »

Must have been a temporary issue, I managed to download the whole pack from the first post with no problems.
Helitown

Post by Helitown »

My issue is I got all the flags downloaded but when I moved them to my files in my forum directory via FTP only the first for or five copied over. There seem to be a size limit on my file but I could not figure out.
bonkerspr

Re: 3D Flag Avatars - Super Pack

Post by bonkerspr »

i upload all to my directory images/avatar/gallery but its dont work what i need to do?
marcus.smith

Post by marcus.smith »

bonkerspr wrote:i upload all to my directory images/avatar/gallery but its dont work what i need to do?
Goto your ACP » General Admin » Configuration and check the "Avatar Settings" near the bottom.
Ducatirider

Post by Ducatirider »

I download OK, but I think I have a problem with Avatars on my site. When I upload from my computer I get a place marker and when I wish to use the flags there is nothing in the gallery. What is the problem? :?
marcus.smith

Post by marcus.smith »

Ducatirider wrote:I download OK, but I think I have a problem with Avatars on my site. When I upload from my computer I get a place marker and when I wish to use the flags there is nothing in the gallery. What is the problem? :?
Ducatirider

Post by Ducatirider »

I've have sorted it now. There was no "gallery" folder so I created one, put them all in there and it worked. Thanks
marcus.smith

Post by marcus.smith »

Cool, good job! :)
Ducatirider

Post by Ducatirider »

One problem I still have though, is that when I upload from computer it still doesn't work????? :(
marcus.smith

Post by marcus.smith »

Ducatirider wrote:One problem I still have though, is that when I upload from computer it still doesn't work????? :(
Not sure if I understand what you mean.. :?
MadFly

Post by MadFly »

i just downloaded the .zip file, and when i open it to extract it, winrar tells me that the zip "unexpected end of archive. then when i attempt to exctract it it tells me that it is in a uknown format or something, or that the file may be damaged...

i dont know but could it be that its my dailup that are causing this...???
because this isn't the first zip i download that is "broken, corrupted" or whatever...
"The strong control the weak, but the smart control the strong!"
marcus.smith

Post by marcus.smith »

Not sure - try getting it from my site instead (click sig).

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Database Releases”