phpbb and coppermine style?

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.0.
Scam Warning
Wookie1664

phpbb and coppermine style?

Post by Wookie1664 »

Does anyone know of a style thats been made for both phpbb and coppermine gallery? I intend to bridge the two and I wondered if someone has already made a style for these two softs.

If nobody has as yet, are there any styles that are similar?

Many thanks in advance !

Wookie
Wookie1664

Re: phpbb and coppermine style?

Post by Wookie1664 »

Anyone?
Raimon
Former Team Member
Name: Raimon Meuldijk

Post by Raimon »

I believe there is no style for it.
It there is a good bridge , you can use every style to it, since phpBB is then the main template, and the coppermine is included on phpBB, the best bet would be to ask the topic of the copermine bridge, I'm not very familiar with that bridge.
Need phpBB installation, extenstions, Styles or integrate phpBB with you website?
Contact me for fair prices and good service!
Wookie1664

Post by Wookie1664 »

Thanks Raimon, if anyone else knows of one then please feel free to chip in. :D

Asking a question over at Coppermine is not all that straightforward, you must be prepared to sacrifice a couple of weeks to first of all fight for the validity of the question, then once thats over and you temp ban has expired ( :lol: ) then you may have to cut your arm off and donate it towards their research as they do like their pound of flesh...for which of course you'll argue, get a temp ban etc etc.

Once thats expired, everyone has forgot and you once more have to fight for the validity of your question..temp ban etc etc etc..

Wookie.. :lol:

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Support & Discussion”