Avatars below username and rank?

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.0.
Scam Warning
Bullfn33

Avatars below username and rank?

Post by Bullfn33 »

How would you relocate the avatar positioning so that it displays under the username and rank image? I'm using a prosilver-based style.

bouncybeatz

Re: Avatars below username and rank?

Post by bouncybeatz »

In Viewtopic_body.html look for..

Code: Select all

<!-- IF not postrow.S_IGNORE_POST -->
			<dl class="postprofile" id="profile{postrow.POST_ID}">
			<dt>
				<!-- IF postrow.POSTER_AVATAR -->
					<!-- IF postrow.U_POST_AUTHOR --><a href="{postrow.U_POST_AUTHOR}">{postrow.POSTER_AVATAR}</a><!-- ELSE -->{postrow.POSTER_AVATAR}<!-- ENDIF --><br />
				<!-- ENDIF -->
				<!-- IF not postrow.U_POST_AUTHOR --><strong>{postrow.POST_AUTHOR_FULL}</strong><!-- ELSE -->{postrow.POST_AUTHOR_FULL}<!-- ENDIF -->
			</dt>

<!-- IF postrow.RANK_TITLE or postrow.RANK_IMG --><dd>{postrow.RANK_TITLE}<!-- IF postrow.RANK_TITLE and postrow.RANK_IMG --><br /><!-- ENDIF -->{postrow.RANK_IMG}</dd><!-- ENDIF -->
And Replace With This.

<!-- IF not postrow.U_POST_AUTHOR --><strong>{postrow.POST_AUTHOR_FULL}</strong><!-- ELSE -->{postrow.POST_AUTHOR_FULL}<!-- ENDIF -->
			</dt>

<!-- IF postrow.RANK_TITLE or postrow.RANK_IMG --><dd>{postrow.RANK_TITLE}<!-- IF postrow.RANK_TITLE and postrow.RANK_IMG --><br /><!-- ENDIF -->{postrow.RANK_IMG}</dd><!-- ENDIF -->
			<dl class="postprofile" id="profile{postrow.POST_ID}">
			<dt>
					<!-- IF postrow.U_POST_AUTHOR --><a href="{postrow.U_POST_AUTHOR}">{postrow.POSTER_AVATAR}</a><!-- ELSE -->{postrow.POSTER_AVATAR}<!-- ENDIF --><br />
				<!-- ENDIF -->

Bullfn33

Post by Bullfn33 »

My viewtopic_body.html looks a little different. I find:

<dl class="postprofile<!-- IF postrow.S_ONLINE --> online<!-- ENDIF -->" id="profile{postrow.POST_ID}">
			<dt>
				<!-- ENDIF -->
				<span style="font-size: 13px;"><!-- IF not postrow.U_POST_AUTHOR --><strong>{postrow.POST_AUTHOR_FULL}</strong><!-- ELSE -->{postrow.POST_AUTHOR_FULL}<!-- ENDIF --></span>
			</dt>

If I try to insert your code over this one, it gives a Parse error.

Bullfn33

Post by Bullfn33 »

I accidentally didn't copy over a little snippet of code before. So, when corrected, it didn't get the error but the Username in the miniprofile wasn't bolded and its alignment along with the rank and avatar were left of the rest of the profile data below it. And the online image was missing.

What needs to be adjusted based on my code above? Thanks

Raimon
Former Team Member
Name: Raimon Meuldijk

Post by Raimon »

Reverse the changes that you have done, the code that is posted deleted the hole bg row and online class.
Follow the next changes :

search:

<!-- ENDIF -->
			</dt>

replace with:

<!-- IF not postrow.U_POST_AUTHOR --><strong>{postrow.POST_AUTHOR_FULL}</strong><!-- ELSE -->{postrow.POST_AUTHOR_FULL}<!-- ENDIF --><br />
				<!-- IF postrow.RANK_TITLE or postrow.RANK_IMG -->{postrow.RANK_TITLE}<!-- IF postrow.RANK_TITLE and postrow.RANK_IMG --><br /><!-- ENDIF -->{postrow.RANK_IMG}<!-- ENDIF -->

</dt>

<!-- IF postrow.U_POST_AUTHOR --><dd><a href="{postrow.U_POST_AUTHOR}">{postrow.POSTER_AVATAR}</a><!-- ELSE -->{postrow.POSTER_AVATAR}</dd><!-- ENDIF --><br />
				<!-- ENDIF -->
Need phpBB installation, extenstions, Styles or integrate phpBB with you website?
Contact me for fair prices and good service!

Bullfn33

Post by Bullfn33 »

I got it working perfectly with that change. Thanks Raimon!

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Support & Discussion”