Style for default Joomla theme

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.0.
Scam Warning
MGadAllah
Name: Mohamed GadAllah

Style for default Joomla theme

Post by MGadAllah »

Hello,
I am using Joomla for my website and would like to know if it is possible if some one can make a theme suitable for such a theme or modify the prosilver style to match it. like adding the top menu existing in Joomla and have the same width and make the categories header background forum has the same blue color for the home page background (I mean the royal dark blue color) ... I think many of us are using Joomla and phpBB could be integrated with Joomla easily with several ways ... so having such a theme will be popular a lot.
Would you like to know more about ISLAM ?

Dark Frost

Re: Style for default Joomla theme

Post by Dark Frost »

I don't think we would be allowed to port prosilver for any other forum software without phpbb's permission, which I doubt they will give.

If you mean just the "look" as in colors, it would be very easy but trying to get the functionality out of it that makes prosilver prosilver would take extensive work.

I bet this topic will get locked, but worth mentioning...

MGadAllah

Post by MGadAllah »

Please let me rephrase what I want to say ... When I've installed the Joomla CMS, I've found the default theme for Joomla is rhuk_milkyway . So I'd like to know if I'd like to edit the prosilver theme for phpBB3 to make it looks like the rhuk_milkyway theme for Joomla regarding:
  • Header.
  • Width.
  • Colors and backgrounds.
That is my point ... so is it possible to ask for help to do such a thing!? or it is not allowed!? :? :roll:

alamy

Post by alamy »

MGadAllah

Post by MGadAllah »

alamy wrote:try it here;

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 5#p4540785

or...

http://www.phpbbchina.com/forum/viewtop ... f=4&t=1787 (just take it the style part)

regards

alamy
Thanks a lot

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Support & Discussion”