hopefully my last style question :p

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.0.
Scam Warning
williampV

hopefully my last style question :p

Post by williampV » Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:05 pm

http://www.digital-alliance-forums.net

on the bottom you can see (right) a frame with all sorts of keywords in it, that when u click on it open the search window with results for the words. Problem now is though those are pre-given keywords involving php styles and what more. My question is if it's possible somehow to put other words instead that are linked to what my forums are about.

and is there a mod or so, or a way to have members give themselves a custom title, not linked to the forum ranking title (like a textbox option in profile to give a small "text" so it'll show under their username, or above their pic or wherever
never knock on death's door, ring the bell and run! death really hates that.

camm15h
Former Team Member
Name: Paul Cammish

Re: hopefully my last style question :p

Post by camm15h » Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:20 pm

williampV

Post by williampV » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:09 pm

yeah xD point taken :p next time search on "buziness board" xD

found another little issue btw

on the profile section everywhere:

williampv
Uber Hotty
(image of admin rank)
custom title: supah leet <---------------

i'd like the "custom title" link to be moved up just under the username, and above the forum rank title (aka between "williampv" and "Uber Hotty")
never knock on death's door, ring the bell and run! death really hates that.

Raimon
Former Team Member
Name: Raimon Meuldijk

Post by Raimon » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:14 pm

Open viewtopic_body.html

search:

Code: Select all

<!-- IF not postrow.S_IGNORE_POST -->
			<dl class="postprofile" id="profile{postrow.POST_ID}">
			<dt>
				<!-- IF postrow.POSTER_AVATAR -->
					<!-- IF postrow.U_POST_AUTHOR --><a href="{postrow.U_POST_AUTHOR}">{postrow.POSTER_AVATAR}</a><!-- ELSE -->{postrow.POSTER_AVATAR}<!-- ENDIF --><br />
				<!-- ENDIF -->
				<!-- IF not postrow.U_POST_AUTHOR --><strong>{postrow.POST_AUTHOR_FULL}</strong><!-- ELSE -->{postrow.POST_AUTHOR_FULL}<!-- ENDIF -->

</dt>

<!-- IF postrow.RANK_TITLE or postrow.RANK_IMG --><dd>{postrow.RANK_TITLE}<!-- IF postrow.RANK_TITLE and postrow.RANK_IMG --><br /><!-- ENDIF -->{postrow.RANK_IMG}</dd><!-- ENDIF -->

<dd>&nbsp;</dd>

<!-- IF postrow.POSTER_POSTS != '' --><dd><strong>{L_POSTS}:</strong> {postrow.POSTER_POSTS}</dd><!-- ENDIF -->
		<!-- IF postrow.POSTER_JOINED --><dd><strong>{L_JOINED}:</strong> {postrow.POSTER_JOINED}</dd><!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF postrow.POSTER_FROM --><dd><strong>{L_LOCATION}:</strong> {postrow.POSTER_FROM}</dd><!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF postrow.S_PROFILE_FIELD1 -->
			<!-- Use a construct like this to include admin defined profile fields. Replace FIELD1 with the name of your field. -->
			<dd><strong>{postrow.PROFILE_FIELD1_NAME}:</strong> {postrow.PROFILE_FIELD1_VALUE}</dd>
		<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- BEGIN custom_fields -->
			<dd><strong>{postrow.custom_fields.PROFILE_FIELD_NAME}:</strong> {postrow.custom_fields.PROFILE_FIELD_VALUE}</dd>
		<!-- END custom_fields -->

replace with:

Code: Select all

<!-- IF not postrow.S_IGNORE_POST -->
			<dl class="postprofile" id="profile{postrow.POST_ID}">
			<dt>
				<!-- IF postrow.POSTER_AVATAR -->
					<!-- IF postrow.U_POST_AUTHOR --><a href="{postrow.U_POST_AUTHOR}">{postrow.POSTER_AVATAR}</a><!-- ELSE -->{postrow.POSTER_AVATAR}<!-- ENDIF --><br />
				<!-- ENDIF -->
				<!-- IF not postrow.U_POST_AUTHOR --><strong>{postrow.POST_AUTHOR_FULL}</strong><!-- ELSE -->{postrow.POST_AUTHOR_FULL}<!-- ENDIF -->

</dt>

<!-- IF postrow.S_PROFILE_FIELD1 -->
			<!-- Use a construct like this to include admin defined profile fields. Replace FIELD1 with the name of your field. -->
			<dd><strong>{postrow.PROFILE_FIELD1_NAME}:</strong> {postrow.PROFILE_FIELD1_VALUE}</dd>
		<!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- BEGIN custom_fields -->
			<dd><strong>{postrow.custom_fields.PROFILE_FIELD_NAME}:</strong> {postrow.custom_fields.PROFILE_FIELD_VALUE}</dd>
		<!-- END custom_fields -->

<!-- IF postrow.RANK_TITLE or postrow.RANK_IMG --><dd>{postrow.RANK_TITLE}<!-- IF postrow.RANK_TITLE and postrow.RANK_IMG --><br /><!-- ENDIF -->{postrow.RANK_IMG}</dd><!-- ENDIF -->

<dd>&nbsp;</dd>

<!-- IF postrow.POSTER_POSTS != '' --><dd><strong>{L_POSTS}:</strong> {postrow.POSTER_POSTS}</dd><!-- ENDIF -->
		<!-- IF postrow.POSTER_JOINED --><dd><strong>{L_JOINED}:</strong> {postrow.POSTER_JOINED}</dd><!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF postrow.POSTER_FROM --><dd><strong>{L_LOCATION}:</strong> {postrow.POSTER_FROM}</dd><!-- ENDIF -->

after that refresh your template ( acp -> styles -> templates -> refresh ).
Need phpBB installation, extenstions, Styles or integrate phpBB with you website?
Contact me for fair prices and good service!

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Support & Discussion”