Cahnged Background Colors - At my wits end

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.0.
Ideas Centre
ironlion37

Cahnged Background Colors - At my wits end

Post by ironlion37 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:35 am

Hi,

I've been setting up a phpbb3 board and am at my wits end with the styling process. It's a beautiful system, but it's really taking more energy than I can muster to work out all the subtleties of styling.

Here's my issue: I've changed the page background color for this board to dark green:

http://www.thenewgreeneconomy.com/distribution/

As you can see, I've still got the gray corners and edges. I've dug through the theme/images files and the css files and I just can't figure it out. I've looked for corner tutorials and found some, but can't find the answer. I'm sure it's here somewhere, and I'm hoping I don't have to go through adding custom css just to change the color of those areas. It can't be that complicated! What am I missing?

Here's the main site if you'd like to check it out: www.thenewgreeneconomy.com

Thatbitextra
Former Team Member
Location: A place where something is or could be located; a site.

Re: Cahnged Background Colors - At my wits end

Post by Thatbitextra » Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:16 am

You need to edit styles/silverwhite/theme/images/corners_top.gif, styles/silverwhite/theme/images/corners_bottom.gif and styles/silverwhite/theme/images/bg_body.gif :)
Styles KB
My MODs: Choose Who to Accept PMs From (Prevents unwanted PMs!) | Warn of Old Topic Before Posting Reply
Style: subBlack (Now updated to phpBB 2.0.22 and 5 new color schemes!)

ironlion37

Re: Cahnged Background Colors - At my wits end

Post by ironlion37 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:48 am

Wow, thanks so much. I feel a lot better. I was looking in the wrong place. Two other files that also need to be changed are:

bg_headers.gif
bg_footers.gif

I really appreciate the help :D

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Support & Discussion”