Image Problem in ProSilver

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.0.
Suggested Hosts
Locked
User avatar
Fredrik Idestam
Registered User
Posts: 199
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:54 am
Contact:

Image Problem in ProSilver

Post by Fredrik Idestam » Tue May 19, 2009 7:31 pm

hi,
i am using Prosilver and images with big size are not showed correctly!
i want all big size images to be showed as their original size is.
like SubSilver2...

can anyone help?
karlsemple wrote:prosilver is tableless and as such the images are cropped to keep the structure of the style and to prevent large images distorting the layout, this is done by design. To change this would require a modification. Your best bet would be to allow the images to be uploaded as attachments and thus let the board create thumbnails for the images. Have a look through the modification forums though, there may be a modification for changing the behaviour of prosilver in relation to linked images :)
no, i can not allow images to be uploaded on my forum. i simply want to show images in their original size. this problem is also in images used in signatures.
please help...

User avatar
Josh
Former Team Member
Posts: 1882
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:08 pm
Location: Melbourne, AUS
Name: Josh Simpson
Contact:

Re: Image Problem in ProSilver

Post by Josh » Wed May 20, 2009 8:58 am

karlsemple wrote:To change this would require a modification
karlsemple wrote:Have a look through the modification forums though, there may be a modification for changing the behaviour of prosilver in relation to linked images
Some that i've found that seem do to the job that you want. :)
[DEV] ReIMG Image Resizer
or
[Beta] Easy Resize Posted Images - phpbb3.0.4
Josh Simpson- Formerly known as "HardStyle"
Styles: Submission Policy | Database | Knowledge Base | Demo
Please do not PM me for personal support.
Image

User avatar
Fredrik Idestam
Registered User
Posts: 199
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:54 am
Contact:

Re: Image Problem in ProSilver

Post by Fredrik Idestam » Wed May 20, 2009 6:11 pm

i don't want to resize, i want images to be posted in full size.

User avatar
Manhattan
Registered User
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:55 pm

Re: Image Problem in ProSilver

Post by Manhattan » Wed May 20, 2009 6:54 pm

Fredrik Idestam wrote:i don't want to resize, i want images to be posted in full size.
It depends on overflow property:
Open Content.css and find this:

Code: Select all

.content {
	min-height: 3em;
	overflow: hidden;
	line-height: 1.4em;
	font-family: "Lucida Grande", "Trebuchet MS", Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
	font-size: 1em;
	color: #333333;
}
You can set visible, scroll, auto and hidden for that, but as you know Prosilver is tableless and it doesn't act like Subsilver! Try to set visible or scroll for finding out what I say exactly!

User avatar
Fredrik Idestam
Registered User
Posts: 199
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:54 am
Contact:

Re: Image Problem in ProSilver

Post by Fredrik Idestam » Thu May 21, 2009 8:35 am

Manhattan wrote:
Fredrik Idestam wrote:i don't want to resize, i want images to be posted in full size.
It depends on overflow property:
Open Content.css and find this:

Code: Select all

.content {
	min-height: 3em;
	overflow: hidden;
	line-height: 1.4em;
	font-family: "Lucida Grande", "Trebuchet MS", Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;
	font-size: 1em;
	color: #333333;
}
You can set visible, scroll, auto and hidden for that, but as you know Prosilver is tableless and it doesn't act like Subsilver! Try to set visible or scroll for finding out what I say exactly!
please explain what to edit in code and where is this file "content.css"

User avatar
Manhattan
Registered User
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:55 pm

Re: Image Problem in ProSilver

Post by Manhattan » Thu May 21, 2009 11:18 am

Sorry, It's not a cross browser solution! :cry:

User avatar
Fredrik Idestam
Registered User
Posts: 199
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:54 am
Contact:

Re: Image Problem in ProSilver

Post by Fredrik Idestam » Thu May 21, 2009 11:15 pm

Manhattan wrote:Sorry, It's not a cross browser solution! :cry:
then what to do?

User avatar
Fredrik Idestam
Registered User
Posts: 199
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:54 am
Contact:

Re: Image Problem in ProSilver

Post by Fredrik Idestam » Tue May 26, 2009 9:14 pm

bump

Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Support & Discussion”