Admin CSS not being applied

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.0.
Scam Warning
Manipe
Former Team Member

Admin CSS not being applied

Post by Manipe » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:57 am

I've been having this problem for the past few weeks, and for some reason it just popped up one day. The CSS on all my admin pages aren't being applied, it's just the basic content of the admin page without any formatting whatsoever - what you'd see if you removed all reference to the stylesheet. I've tried fiddling around with it, and found that if I remove the DOCTYPE declaration at the top of the admin overall_header template file, the stylesheet works again. I haven't changed anything on the admin pages (i.e. a native install), so I can't see why the CSS isn't being applied.

Does anyone know how this can be solved without removing the DOCTYPE?

(As a former MOD team member, I'm ashamed to say I'm totally confused at this!!)
My MODs: [ Topics a user has started ] , [ Profile views ] , [ Colour on poll results ] , [ Topic posters ] , [ Add number to PM ] , [ Default avatar ] , [ View category name ] , [ Null vote ] , [ Forum description in viewforum ] , [ Resync forum ids ] , [ View PM while replying ] , [ Quick poll insert ] , [ Limit login attempts ] , [ Track PMs ]

www.ManipeF1.com

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Support & Discussion”