[REQUEST] converting vb skin to phpbb

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.0.
Scam Warning
Midlands bassline

[REQUEST] converting vb skin to phpbb

Post by Midlands bassline »

Hey peeeps im wondering if someone wud be so grate frull if someone could help me how to convert this theme that is vbulliten to phpbb ?

Code: Select all

http://www.designersforum.com/
eitha if someone could do it for me ? and il put ure name on the link etc ..for the conversion and linkbacks etc

my baord is useing a prosilver ..so it needs to be converted for that style

would be ever so grateful if someone could help me
Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: [REQUEST] converting vb skin to phpbb

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

go to one of the style demo sites and find a prosilver based style with a menu on the right hand side.

then, if you really want those awful colors, you can just edit the css for it to whatever you want.

robert
I'm baaaaaccckkkk. still doing work on donation basis. PM your needs.

Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

If nobody is in the forest, does a tree really fall?
Midlands bassline

[quote="Lumpy Burgertushie"]go to one of the style demo sites and find a prosilver based style with a menu on the right hand side.

then, if you really want those awful colors, you can just edit the css for it to whatever you want.

robert[/quote

The Whole Reason why i want someone to do it its because there isnt one like the 1 i want otherwise i would have it by now
Lumpy Burgertushie

Midlands bassline wrote:
Lumpy Burgertushie wrote:go to one of the style demo sites and find a prosilver based style with a menu on the right hand side.

robert[/quote

The Whole Reason why i want someone to do it its because there isnt one like the 1 i want otherwise i would have it by now
well, first, I will retract my comment above about the awful colors. I did not realized that there was a popup overlaying the main page that dimmed out the rest of the page. ( I hate those things ).

So, what part of that style do you like? The basic forum part looks just like a prosilver based style in black and white. There is a right hand menu that can be done very easily.

The only part that is different is the top area with the large boxes.

How exact do you want it to be?

robert

Midlands bassline

Lumpy Burgertushie wrote:
Midlands bassline wrote:
Lumpy Burgertushie wrote:go to one of the style demo sites and find a prosilver based style with a menu on the right hand side.

robert[/quote

well, first, I will retract my comment above about the awful colors. I did not realized that there was a popup overlaying the main page that dimmed out the rest of the page. ( I hate those things ).

So, what part of that style do you like? The basic forum part looks just like a prosilver based style in black and white. There is a right hand menu that can be done very easily.

The only part that is different is the top area with the large boxes.

How exact do you want it to be?

robert
erm i want all the color scheme thats displayed on that site ...

here's a screenshot of what i mean ..where ive higlightes it ..thats where i wantt the whole forumbody putting ... Like normally a theeme wud be stretchd and that one is inside that theme ? do you get what im trying to say lol

Code: Select all

http://im4ge.info/out.php/t112285_Untitled.png
Lumpy Burgertushie

I can see no highliting in that screenshot, it is way too small.
anyway, if all you want is the color scheme then there are several phpbb styles that are very, very close.

now, if you are talking about the layout, that can be done with any phpbb style.

also, please stop posting links in the code tags. we then have to copy and paste to access the links.

there is no rule here to keep you from posting links in this situation.

I would be willing to give this a try or help you with it if you can explain to me exactly what you want.
You can PM me if you wish.

robert

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Support & Discussion”