I need your support!

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.0.
Scam Warning
runehints

I need your support!

Post by runehints »

Hello

I need help converting a style, What I need from you. I do the work, I send you the links, then you say what area I need to concentrate on. Then I can work on that area and get the forum style fully working.

This way, I should be able to get our forums fully working again.
PlanetStyles.net
Former Team Member
Name: Christian

Re: I need your support!

Post by PlanetStyles.net »

If you're converting a style from another bulletin board software, you first need the permission from the original style author. If you go ahead and do it anyway, if they find out you're likely to end up with some form of copyright infringement complaint coming your way.

If you get the permission, the main files you need to edit are: overall_header.html, overall_footer.html, colours.css and perhaps common.css, index_body.html and forumlist_body.html . There's a 90% chance you won't need to edit anything other than those.

Don't expect us to tell you how to do it step-by-step though, we can offer pointers but we wont do it for you ;)
runehints

Re: I need your support!

Post by runehints »

Thanks, thats just want I wanted.

I own the copy right for the design, but someone else has given me to use the images which is fine.

I will send a link to what I have done as soon as I have uploaded it. I will also show you the design on phpbb2.

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Support & Discussion”