can i remove this

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.0.
Anti-Spam Guide
spyro567

can i remove this

Post by spyro567 »

can i remove this Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF

if yes how
Tom
Former Team Member
Name: Tom Catullo

Re: can i remove this

Post by Tom »

Sure, you can remove the credit line. You may want to take this rule into consideration first though:
The Rules wrote:All users of the phpBB software are requested to retain the short message giving credit to phpBB (as it is displayed in the footer of a default installation). If this is not possible for a justifiable reason, we ask that at least "Powered by phpBB", with "phpBB" linked to "http://www.phpbb.com", remains. This message should be clearly visible in the footer of phpBB pages and not obstructed with javascript or styling. An equivalent message or image may be substituted, although the link must be preserved. Members who fail to consistently display a valid credit line will not receive support from this community.
In short, support will not be provided at phpBB.com for users who have removed the phpBB credit line from their forum.
Tom Catullo - Former Moderator Team Member
phpBB3 Smiley Pak Generator | Legend Repositioning MOD | My GitHub | My Site
spyro567

Post by spyro567 »

ok so how do i edit it
Josh
Former Team Member
Name: Josh Simpson

Post by Josh »

by all means you are welcome to remove the credit/copyright lines, but we will not help you in doing so.

As such, closing the topic - if you have any further questions regarding this, feel free to PM me.
Josh Simpson- Formerly known as "HardStyle"
Styles: Submission Policy | Database | Knowledge Base | Demo
Please do not PM me for personal support.

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Support & Discussion”