Manually changing board colours

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.0.
Scam Warning
Gemini-Phoenix

Manually changing board colours

Post by Gemini-Phoenix » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:00 am

I've just installed PHPBB v3.0.8. Now i'm more used to PHPBB 2, and one of the first things I noticed different is that there doesn't seem to be any option to manually alter the colours of the forum...

In PHPBB 2 there was an entire page of options available to alter the colours of everything, from the background, font colour, border colour etc... But I cannot seem to locate such a page on PHPBB 3. I wish to blend my forum into the rest of my site's colour scheme, but at the moment I can't seem to find where to do this

Can somebody please tell me how one would go about editing such things? For example, if I downloaded a certain style mod from this site, but didn't like the font colour, how would I go about editing said style?

Daz

Re: Manually changing board colours

Post by Daz » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:44 am

Hi,

See this thread.

Daz
Please and Thank You works wonders...
I reserve the right to post illogical (and totally wrong) replies.
...It's the subtle perfection in attention to detail that makes your work rock the way it does - cdkrg
Think simple - it's not necessarily what you draw that matters, it's what you perceive - Daz

Note: ForumImages<dot>com is no longer anything to do with me.

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Support & Discussion”