Removing MCP, ect, from top of forum (Prosilver)

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.0.
Scam Warning
Dragonrain

Removing MCP, ect, from top of forum (Prosilver)

Post by Dragonrain » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:52 pm

Heya...

Been trying to get this done for awhile now...tried searching the forums and couldn't find anything that worked for me. Sorry if I maybe missed a topic on it or whatever, my brain is kind of fried right now.

I'd really appreciate a bit of help if anyone has the time.

Under the "User Control Panel" area on my form (I'm using Prosilver) is a white area that had the date, date last logged in, Moderator Control panel, view unanswered posts, view unread posts, view new posts, view active topics, and mark forums read.

I'd like to remove all of those from that area on the forum, because I'm hoping with that white area gone that the top of my forums will line up better with the top of my sidebar. If it's possible, I'd like to move all those links from the spot they are now to a new box on my sidebar.

I managed to delete the dates but forget how I did it now (haha) and can't figure out how to get rid of the rest of the stuff in that area. Any suggestions?

The area in red, if you can see it in this picture, is what I want gone.

Thanks in advance!

Richazey

Re: Removing MCP, ect, from top of forum (Prosilver)

Post by Richazey » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:19 pm

That is the index_body.html

so basically to remove

find and delete the following from yourstyle/template/index_body.html

Code: Select all

<p class="{S_CONTENT_FLOW_END}<!-- IF S_USER_LOGGED_IN --> rightside<!-- ENDIF -->"><!-- IF S_USER_LOGGED_IN -->{LAST_VISIT_DATE}<!-- ELSE -->{CURRENT_TIME}<!-- ENDIF --></p>
<!-- IF U_MCP --><p>{CURRENT_TIME} <br />[&nbsp;<a href="{U_MCP}">{L_MCP}</a>&nbsp;]</p><!-- ELSEIF S_USER_LOGGED_IN --><p>{CURRENT_TIME}</p><!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_SEARCH or (S_USER_LOGGED_IN and not S_IS_BOT) -->
<ul class="linklist">
	<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_SEARCH -->
		<li><a href="{U_SEARCH_UNANSWERED}">{L_SEARCH_UNANSWERED}</a><!-- IF S_LOAD_UNREADS --> &bull; <a href="{U_SEARCH_UNREAD}">{L_SEARCH_UNREAD}</a><!-- ENDIF --><!-- IF S_USER_LOGGED_IN --> &bull; <a href="{U_SEARCH_NEW}">{L_SEARCH_NEW}</a><!-- ENDIF --> &bull; <a href="{U_SEARCH_ACTIVE_TOPICS}">{L_SEARCH_ACTIVE_TOPICS}</a></li>
	<!-- ENDIF -->
	<!-- IF not S_IS_BOT and U_MARK_FORUMS --><li class="rightside"><a href="{U_MARK_FORUMS}" accesskey="m">{L_MARK_FORUMS_READ}</a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
</ul>
<!-- ENDIF -->
Refresh your template and purge your cache.

Dragonrain

Re: Removing MCP, ect, from top of forum (Prosilver)

Post by Dragonrain » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:29 am

Never mind I got it...

Thanks for the help!!

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Support & Discussion”