Theme edits

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.0.
Suggested Hosts
AshWebmaster

Theme edits

Post by AshWebmaster »

I need a few theme edits done.

How can i make these links white?
Preview: > http://i.imgur.com/Q02Ba.jpg

Here's the code;

Code: Select all

<div id="login">
				<!-- IF S_USER_LOGGED_IN --><a href="{U_PROFILE}">{L_PROFILE}</a><!-- ENDIF -->&nbsp;
				<!-- IF S_BOARD_DISABLED and S_USER_LOGGED_IN --> &nbsp;<span style="color: red;">{L_BOARD_DISABLED}</span><!-- ENDIF -->
				<!-- IF not S_IS_BOT -->
				<!-- IF S_USER_LOGGED_IN -->
				<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_PM --> &nbsp;<a href="{U_PRIVATEMSGS}"><span class="login">{PRIVATE_MESSAGE_INFO}<!-- IF PRIVATE_MESSAGE_INFO_UNREAD -->, {PRIVATE_MESSAGE_INFO_UNREAD}<!-- ENDIF --></span></a><!-- ENDIF -->
				<!-- ELSE --> &nbsp;<a href="{U_REGISTER}"><span class="login">{L_REGISTER}</span></a>
				<!-- ENDIF -->
				<!-- ENDIF -->
				<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_MEMBERLIST --><a href="{U_MEMBERLIST}">{L_MEMBERLIST}</a><!-- ENDIF -->&nbsp;
				<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_SEARCH --><a href="{U_SEARCH}">{L_SEARCH}</a><!-- ENDIF -->&nbsp;
				<!-- IF not S_IS_BOT --><a href="{U_LOGIN_LOGOUT}"><span class="login">{L_LOGIN_LOGOUT}</span></a>&nbsp;<!-- ENDIF -->
				<!-- IF U_RESTORE_PERMISSIONS --> &nbsp;<a href="{U_RESTORE_PERMISSIONS}">{L_RESTORE_PERMISSIONS}</a><!-- ENDIF -->
				</div>
	</div>
I also want them spaced out and tabbed please.
Thank you.
AshWebmaster

Re: Theme edits

Post by AshWebmaster »

Bump, still looking ;).
marian0810
Former Team Member
Name: Marian

Post by marian0810 »

Please keep in mind we have a 6 hour bumping rule.
You and me, time and space. You watch us run!
AshWebmaster

Post by AshWebmaster »

I am still looking for help, Thanks guys.
noth

Post by noth »

what style is this and where is the thread for this style in our phpBB Styles area? ;)

is the style released through phpBB?
AshWebmaster

Post by AshWebmaster »

Yes it was released through phpBB designers.
Forgot the name though.
vstam
Name: Vas

Post by vstam »

You need to find the corresponding classes in your css file that style those links and edit them accordingly.
AshWebmaster

Post by AshWebmaster »

The links/navbar is in this method

#login {
	height: 50px;
	margin-top: 15px;
	margin-left: 15px;
	float: left;
	text-align: right;
}
.login {
	color: #FFFFFF;
	font-size:11px;
	font-weight: normal;
	font-family: "Tahoma", Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
	}
That's my stylesheet.CSS, What do i need to add/edit?
Thank you.
AshWebmaster

Post by AshWebmaster »

6 hour bump.
vstam
Name: Vas

Post by vstam »

That is all ready white(#FFFFFF). Do you see the <span class="login"> </span> markup in the code you quoted in your initial post? That tells the browsed to apply the .login css to the text that is between those tags. So, you could always try adding the same class to the rest links. I would not do it, if I where you, to the disabled board message.

So, it would look something like this:

<div id="login">
            <!-- IF S_USER_LOGGED_IN --><a href="{U_PROFILE}"><span class="login">{L_PROFILE}</span></a><!-- ENDIF -->&nbsp;
            <!-- IF S_BOARD_DISABLED and S_USER_LOGGED_IN --> &nbsp;<span style="color: red;">{L_BOARD_DISABLED}</span><!-- ENDIF -->
            <!-- IF not S_IS_BOT -->
            <!-- IF S_USER_LOGGED_IN -->
            <!-- IF S_DISPLAY_PM --> &nbsp;<a href="{U_PRIVATEMSGS}"><span class="login">{PRIVATE_MESSAGE_INFO}<!-- IF PRIVATE_MESSAGE_INFO_UNREAD -->, {PRIVATE_MESSAGE_INFO_UNREAD}<!-- ENDIF --></span></a><!-- ENDIF -->
            <!-- ELSE --> &nbsp;<a href="{U_REGISTER}"><span class="login">{L_REGISTER}</span></a>
            <!-- ENDIF -->
            <!-- ENDIF -->
            <!-- IF S_DISPLAY_MEMBERLIST --><a href="{U_MEMBERLIST}"><span class="login">{L_MEMBERLIST}</span></a><!-- ENDIF -->&nbsp;
            <!-- IF S_DISPLAY_SEARCH --><a href="{U_SEARCH}"><span class="login">{L_SEARCH}</span></a><!-- ENDIF -->&nbsp;
            <!-- IF not S_IS_BOT --><a href="{U_LOGIN_LOGOUT}"><span class="login">{L_LOGIN_LOGOUT}</span></a>&nbsp;<!-- ENDIF -->
            <!-- IF U_RESTORE_PERMISSIONS --> &nbsp;<a href="{U_RESTORE_PERMISSIONS}">{L_RESTORE_PERMISSIONS}</a><!-- ENDIF -->
            </div>
   </div>

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Support & Discussion”