Fixed width prosilver running on localhost

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.0.
Get Involved
gmil

Fixed width prosilver running on localhost

Post by gmil »

Please note that I have followed the instructions for fixed width and centered prosilver: https://www.phpbb.com/kb/article/fixed-width-prosilver
and then done "refresh" of styles/themes/prosilver by the ACP... but still the web pages appeared as initially were... only on the "login" page the site appeared fixed width... then, if i sign in or open posts, always the pages appeared as initially were... Could someone let me know what else should I do?

I would like to add that I run the phpbb by localhost using easyphp...is this a problem?

AwesomeStyle

Re: Fixed width prosilver running on localhost

Post by AwesomeStyle »

gmil wrote:Please note that I have followed the instructions for fixed width and centered prosilver: https://www.phpbb.com/kb/article/fixed-width-prosilver
and then done "refresh" of styles/themes/prosilver by the ACP... but still the web pages appeared as initially were... only on the "login" page the site appeared fixed width... then, if i sign in or open posts, always the pages appeared as initially were... Could someone let me know what else should I do?

I would like to add that I run the phpbb by localhost using easyphp...is this a problem?
Did you try to clear your browser cache?
I will install MODs for your forum as cheap as 5-15$ in BitCoin depending on the MOD install level & time. Contact via PM.

gmil

Post by gmil »

AwesomeStyle, many thanks for your great support! I have cleared the browser's cache and now the fixed width appeared on the screen!

AwesomeStyle

Post by AwesomeStyle »

No problem! Have a good day :)
I will install MODs for your forum as cheap as 5-15$ in BitCoin depending on the MOD install level & time. Contact via PM.

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Support & Discussion”