How to create menu bar

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.0.
Ideas Centre
gmil

How to create menu bar

Post by gmil »

Could you please let me know how to place menu bar like the one that phpbb has on the header below its logo (about, downloads, customize, support, etc)?
Jessica
Former Team Member
Name: Jessica

Re: How to create menu bar

Post by Jessica »

[RC] Buttons menu MOD 2.3.0 + subsilver2

EDIT: I swear there's a topic with instructions to add a menu EXACTLY like the one here on phpBB.com. I'm going to go look for it....the mod above it similar but not exactly like the menu here.
Pro-choice, Atheist, Pro-LGBT rights
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein
gmil

Post by gmil »

Thank you Jessica,
Is this mod also for prosilver style? I have seen by its title that it is for subsilver2..Could you please let me know?
Moreover, shall I follow an installation process or simply to place the downloaded files on the corresponding folders?
Jessica
Former Team Member
Name: Jessica

Post by Jessica »

gmil wrote:Thank you Jessica,
Is this mod also for prosilver style? I have seen by its title that it is for subsilver2..Could you please let me know?
Moreover, shall I follow an installation process or simply to place the downloaded files on the corresponding folders?
It works for prosilver as well. The title merely indicates it works for subsilver in addition to prosilver.

For installing MODs see:
Installing MODs the Right Way

[Tutorial] How to install a MODX modification
And/or Opening MODs and Installing MODs

You can install AutoMOD to make installing mods easier.
Also: Installing AutoMOD, and for how to use it, Installing MODs with AutoMOD.
Pro-choice, Atheist, Pro-LGBT rights
Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein
gmil

Post by gmil »

Thank you Jessica

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Support & Discussion”