Moving Quote button and others to bottom

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.0.
Scam Warning
Emperor Vega

Moving Quote button and others to bottom

Post by Emperor Vega » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:35 am

I have tried every possible way.I finally got it to b below the signature but could not move it to the bottom of all posts.
This is what I moved in the viewtopic body.html

Code: Select all

<!-- IF not S_IS_BOT -->
			<!-- IF postrow.U_EDIT or postrow.U_DELETE or postrow.U_REPORT or postrow.U_WARN or postrow.U_INFO or postrow.U_QUOTE -->
				<ul class="profile-icons">
					<!-- IF postrow.U_EDIT --><li class="edit-icon"><a href="{postrow.U_EDIT}" title="{L_EDIT_POST}"><span>{L_EDIT_POST}</span></a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF postrow.U_DELETE --><li class="delete-icon"><a href="{postrow.U_DELETE}" title="{L_DELETE_POST}"><span>{L_DELETE_POST}</span></a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF postrow.U_REPORT --><li class="report-icon"><a href="{postrow.U_REPORT}" title="{L_REPORT_POST}"><span>{L_REPORT_POST}</span></a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF postrow.U_WARN --><li class="warn-icon"><a href="{postrow.U_WARN}" title="{L_WARN_USER}"><span>{L_WARN_USER}</span></a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF postrow.U_INFO --><li class="info-icon"><a href="{postrow.U_INFO}" title="{L_INFORMATION}"><span>{L_INFORMATION}</span></a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
					<!-- IF postrow.U_QUOTE --><li class="quote-icon"><a href="{postrow.U_QUOTE}" title="{L_REPLY_WITH_QUOTE}"><span>{L_REPLY_WITH_QUOTE}</span></a></li><!-- ENDIF -->
				</ul>
			<!-- ENDIF -->
		<!-- ENDIF -->

jeges

Re: Moving Quote button and others to bottom

Post by jeges » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:31 am

Hello!

You're the right place, I already did in my forum. I've put those lines AFTER this (find similar one, might be my one has contain couple of mods ....)

Code: Select all

<!-- IF postrow.S_THANKS_POST_REPUT_VIEW and postrow.POST_REPUT and not postrow.S_POST_ANONYMOUS and not S_IS_BOT -->
                        <div class="content">
                                <dl class="postbody">
                                        <dt class="small"><strong>{L_REPUT}:</strong>&nbsp;{postrow.POST_REPUT}</dt>
                                        <dd>
                                        <!-- IF postrow.S_THANKS_REPUT_GRAPHIC -->
                                        <div style="width: {postrow.THANKS_REPUT_GRAPHIC_WIDTH}; height: {postrow.THANKS_REPUT_HEIGHT}; background:  url({postrow.THANKS_REPUT_IMAGE_BACK}$
                                        <!-- ENDIF -->
                                        </dd>
                                </dl>
                        </div>
                <!-- ENDIF -->
Don't forget to keep backup all of your files before you did this mod ;-) after all, purge the cache and refresh in ACP your style(s)

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Support & Discussion”