[split from] phpBB 3.1 styles

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.0.
Suggested Hosts
DragonMaster1
Name: Terry

[split from] phpBB 3.1 styles

Post by DragonMaster1 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:02 pm

Where can PHPbb 3.1 style templates be found?

I would like to install some as I am remaking my forum and what to get a feel for what will be happening and any extensions that I might need. By The Way: where can extensions be found also?

Thanks in Advance!

noth

Re: [split from] phpBB 3.1 styles

Post by noth » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:25 pm

TOP OF THE LIST for discussion in 3.1 has got to be "MOBILE" surely

we all know prosilver will be default - but what does that look like to somebody using their mobile phone?

subsilver2 has not been ditched after all, so that will also be included, great :D but what proportion of your members view your forums on their mobile phones?

Arty has given us Artodia Mobile which has done 3.0 proud, this allows mobile phone users to view phpBB3 forums alright

but I don't see any 3.1 mobile styles in the "[3.1.x] Styles in Development" forum yet

How do other Admins feel? Is a dynamic professional looking "mobile phone" style in 3.1 an important issue?

Or do you feel that prosilver and subsilver2 will do the job well enough? (for your mobile users)

Rahber
Former Team Member
Name: Rahber

Post by Rahber » Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:08 pm

You can see a few 3.1 styles that are currently in development by other users here.

As for a discussion what should and should not be done should be carried out in area51 as 3.1 is still an RC, where a discussion is currently going on :)

DragonMaster1
Name: Terry

Post by DragonMaster1 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:48 pm

Thanx for the reply!

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Support & Discussion”