Forum Columns

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.0.
Ideas Centre
mewbits

Forum Columns

Post by mewbits »

I wanted to make my main forum page have two columns of forums. So, below the first category ("statistics" and "Last Post" columns would be non-existent) would essentially have two rectangular buttons side by side (in one row) that each contain all the information of their forum; forum name on the top left, forum description on the bottom left, and number of topics and posts on the bottom right.

The buttons would line up in two columns, the third forum would automatically go to the next row, column one. Each category would start a new section.

Here's an example of what I mean: Bungie Forum

Instead of three columns, I want two, and for the forum button to also display number of topics and posts on the bottom right.
Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: Forum Columns

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

there is a style for 3.1 that does most, if not all, of that but there is no style for 3.0 that even comes close. anything like that for 3.0 would have to be written from the ground up .
see this one for 3.1:
https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/styl ... h/demo/3.1

robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Support & Discussion”