At first thought I was loosing my mind. Have been playing around updating to newest version then customizing some styles for about a week now. Usually if I just change out say... the header logo or something, all I have to do is refresh my browser and I see the change. Now for some reason I can only see the change if I restart my whole puter. I've tried deleting board cookies on the forum in my browser, refreshing the template in ACP, purging cache in ACP, even uninstalling the style then reinstalling it.
This is the same with Chrome, Mozilla and IE browsers
Usually I can figure these things out by just reading thru the forums or whatever but this one really has me pulling my hair out. Have no idea why things suddenly changed.
Site I'm working on: http://www.savage-elite.com
Board version: 3.0.14