Ranks, Logos, Buttons or any other graphics requests!

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.0.
Anti-Spam Guide
achievehigh.org

Re: Ranks, Logos, Buttons or any other graphics requests!

Post by achievehigh.org »

legohalflife2man wrote:Hello there, achievehigh.org.

. . .
Here is the download link for the PSD (Photoshop file with layers) of the original "Online" image for phpBB3. I recreated from scratch it especially for you ;) :

http://multisrc.org/files/icon_user_online.zip

And, here is the new "Online" image that I made to fit your forum's color scheme:

(link to image: https://camo.phpbb.com/9a278531ab81a16c03ae29bffc6fcf3aa5c40b77/687474703a2f2f6d756c74697372632e6f72672f66696c65732f69636f6e5f757365725f6f6e6c696e652e676966)

Hopefully I helped you out. If you want me to change anything or if your require any more of my assistance, please let me know.
Thanks, legohalflife2man! I just received your pm at my forum and came here right away. Yes, you did indeed help me. I will extract the file icon_user_online_by_Legohalflife2man.zip (I renamed it and put your username in it). The Photoshop file will come in handy when I change the forum theme colors or color shades. Thanks for creating the file from scratch for me and making me feel special! I saved the files and put ". . ._by_legohalflife2man.gif" on my computer and will also give you credit in the Credit page of my forum to show my appreciation for your help and work.

legohalflife2man wrote:Hello there, achievehigh.org.

Yes, I am making free graphics for people. I don't understand why you would want to put the text "Online" under the Online image, because the Online image already says that the user is logged in. So, I'm not going to do anything about that, sorry. However, I will help you with your image requests below.
About the under text, I didn't want to put the word "Online" under, but for some reason, it appeared under when I edited the original "Online" icon file of phpbb3. That was why I didn't want it and sought for your help. :)
Tom
Former Team Member
Name: Tom Catullo

Post by Tom »

I'm glad that I was able to help you out. :) Also, thank you for renaming the files and giving me credit. I appreciate it.
Tom Catullo - Former Moderator Team Member
phpBB3 Smiley Pak Generator | Legend Repositioning MOD | My GitHub | My Site
achievehigh.org

Legohalflife2man, I put your name and also linked your site on this Credits page of my forum to show appreciation for helping me. Thanks.

When I need help with other template graphics, I will ask you and hope you will have time to make me some.
Tom
Former Team Member

Post by Tom »

Thanks again. I'll have plenty of time this Summer to help anyone who needs it.
achievehigh.org

Legohalflife2man, do you take request for flash? I've wanted a flash to go over my forum banner for a long time. I would like to have a flash of either one of the following effects, whichever you can make:
first choice: water spreading effect like how you throw let's say a stone into the water and the water spreads (circular)
sparkling effect with sparkles of various sizes, enough sparkles, not too much sparkles or too little
starry night effect like how you look up at many stars at night and see a beautiful starry night sky

If you can make me this flash, I will put it over my banner like how I did it here at my old phpbb2 forum. The flash worked before but for some reason, it is not showing. However, it's in the page code.

Thanks.
Tom
Former Team Member

Post by Tom »

Sorry, but I'm not very good with Flash. However, if you want me to help you put an existing Flash file on top of your top banner in phpBB3, I can help you with that.
achievehigh.org

Legohalflife2man, how do I put a flash on the current banner on my converted phpbb3 forum? Please show me the steps clearly so that I understand and do it correctly. Thanks.
Tom
Former Team Member

Post by Tom »

I made these instructions using the Flash file that you used on your previous phpBB2 forum. Follow them and everything should work:

Code: Select all

#
#----- [ OPEN ] -------------------------------------
#
styles/prosilver/template/overall_header.html

#
#----- [ FIND ] -------------------------------------
#
		<!-- IF S_DISPLAY_SEARCH and not S_IN_SEARCH -->
			<div id="search-box">
				<form action="{U_SEARCH}" method="post" id="search">
				<fieldset>
					<input name="keywords" id="keywords" type="text" maxlength="128" title="{L_SEARCH_KEYWORDS}" class="inputbox search" value="<!-- IF SEARCH_WORDS-->{SEARCH_WORDS}<!-- ELSE -->{L_SEARCH_MINI}<!-- ENDIF -->" onclick="if(this.value=='{LA_SEARCH_MINI}')this.value='';" onblur="if(this.value=='')this.value='{LA_SEARCH_MINI}';" /> 
					<input class="button2" value="{L_SEARCH}" type="submit" /><br />
					<a href="{U_SEARCH}" title="{L_SEARCH_ADV_EXPLAIN}">{L_SEARCH_ADV}</a> {S_SEARCH_HIDDEN_FIELDS}
				</fieldset>
				</form>
			</div>
		<!-- ENDIF -->

<span class="corners-bottom"><span></span></span></div>
		</div>

#
#----- [ AFTER, ADD ] -------------------------------------
#
		<div style="position:absolute; width:100%; height:132px; top:12px; left:20px; right:20px;">
			<object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,29,0" width="100%" height="132">
				<param name="movie" value="http://www.tvseriesmusic.com/forum/images/forum_banners/baixian_creditsherentang.com.swf">
				<param name="quality" value="high">
				<param name="wmode" value="transparent">
				<embed src="http://www.tvseriesmusic.com/phpbb2/images/forum_banners/baixian_creditsherentang.com.swf" width="100%" height="132" quality="high" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"></embed>
			</object>
		</div>

#
#-----[ SAVE/CLOSE ALL FILES ]------------------------------------------ 
# 
# EoM 
That should float the specified Flash file above your phpBB3 forum's logo. If you have any problems, let me know.
Chargerz

Post by Chargerz »

I am looking for GDK for ca_aphrodite style by CyberAlien ( phpbbstyles.com)
Style Downloads:
Aphrodite
Additional language packs and psd files: [click here]
But phpbbstyles.com is unavailable already several days:

Code: Select all

phpBB : Critical Error 
Could not query config information
DEBUG MODE
SQL Error : 1146 Table 'trushkin_demo.phpbb_config' doesn't exist
SELECT * FROM phpbb_config
Line : 219
File : common.php
Is there any other link to download Aphrodite psd files?
thks a lot in advance
Chargerz

Post by Chargerz »

Please cancel my previous post
Already found GDK aphrodite here
Bullfn33

Post by Bullfn33 »

legohalflife2man wrote: And, here is the new "Online" image that I made to fit your forum's color scheme:

(link to image: https://camo.phpbb.com/9a278531ab81a16c03ae29bffc6fcf3aa5c40b77/687474703a2f2f6d756c74697372632e6f72672f66696c65732f69636f6e5f757365725f6f6e6c696e652e676966)
Would it be possible to get this image with a light gray background? I've been looking for a green "online" image and this is the only one I've come across.
Erisar
Former Team Member
Name: Eric Sarmany

Post by Erisar »

Topic moved to the 3.0.x Styles Development & Discussion forum.
My Twitter · Erisar Design [Web Development and Graphic Design]
gameaholica

Post by gameaholica »

I have the glacier style on my test site, but can't put it on my real site until I come up with a banner to replace the current one. I have a psd logo I want to put over a dark grey background that matches my website.

here is my test website forums..

http://www.gamershub.org/TestSite/forums/

If someone can help I can send you the website logo to work with.

Also.. how hard would it be to make the website buttons for each platform into drop down menus also ?
Ronischa

Post by Ronischa »

I need all set buttons for my forum ( new topic , reply etc. ) but i wanna look same like my template :) ...

This is the forum : www.GenerationCS.com/forum

And i want a mini logo too :P to put there in header instead that :) ( 490px × 110px ) but the same color for background :P

Thx ^^,
scrapmuse

Post by scrapmuse »

I am looking for someone that can hopefully make me a new logo for my message board.
I have posted a photo of the colors to give you a general idea of what i'm looking for.
I would like the Logo to have ScrapMuse at the top left hand corner if possible and for it to be somewhat girlie.

My forum can be found here: http://www.scrapmuse.com/forums/index.php

I LOVE this style but the person who made it charges some type of fee. I would like something like this but in the colors I already have (turquoise/burgandy) if possible.

Thanks so much for your consideration! :D

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Support & Discussion”