Ranks, Logos, Buttons or any other graphics requests!

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.0.
Scam Warning
iron-maiden

Ranks, Logos, Buttons or any other graphics requests!

Post by iron-maiden »

WARNING!!: This topic is image heavy, and many pages will take rather long to load on a dial-up connection.

hi.

got a request 4 some graphics???

post it here and i will make it in my own spare time...

do not post sigs or single avatar requests --==:::> http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=32583

just ask 4 what u want... (put the url 2 ur site if its related 2 it...)

[Edited by Draegonis: Added warning ]
ZoliveR
Former Team Member

Post by ZoliveR »

In place of do a similar topic, i'm proposing also, if you want ranks or other graphism related to phpBB (folders, buttons... etc)

But remember: It's better in that case to say the request in attention to me or iron-maiden

Example of your future request:
ZoliveR, please make me...
Iron, please make me...

Or if no member mentionned, i (ZoliveR), iron-maiden, or a member that would make the graphic, send a message as
ZoliveR wrote: I can make the graphic, xyz.
Iron-maiden wrote: I can make the graphic, abc.

Sorry if my examples are confusing but i hope that you understand me, the finality is to not arrive to have 2 persons that make the same graphic request of the asker.
No more Team Chocolate Member. I decided to leave, it's my choice. Thanks to all for all these years.
I'm always near if you need news of me. But no more support is given (private notification disabled)
Greek Wizard

Post by Greek Wizard »

Ok guys,

Since you asked...

I am not sure which of you guys to ask, so I will keep it open and let you guys decide if you even want to do them :lol:

I am looking for some Golf releated rank images.

The image can be your choice...but I think trophys (any kind) would be OK, since they could be used in other boards instead of golf related.

But if not, golf balls, club (putter, driver), pin and flag would be great too.

DBurton did up some light colored golf balls for me one day, but just for light background..and I don't want to bother him anymore for the others. (My thanks again to him)

I was hoping to use the same image on all templates (or at least 3 of 4)

I run 3 golf related boards and all of them have 4 templates installed (subSilver, subBlack, The Chronic and Cronicles). The reason for this is I like to give the users some choices.

Would it be possible for one of you guys to create a 'golf' set (or a trophy set) for the first 3 templates (light, white and black backgrounds)? (I will just use some other one for the seldom used Cronicles)

I should add, if possible, the ranks to be at least 5 in depth, but if you decide to make it more (like 10) I won't agrue ...hehe (ONLY if it's easy) plus I would need two top level ( Moderator & Administrator) rankings.

I don't need a spammer one.
Last edited by Greek Wizard on Thu Oct 03, 2002 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZoliveR
Former Team Member

Post by ZoliveR »

Ok. I can do this tomorrow.
What # for your rank?
oooo
ooooo
or 6 oooooo ?

i mean this fact

oo..
oo...
oo....
No more Team Chocolate Member. I decided to leave, it's my choice. Thanks to all for all these years.
I'm always near if you need news of me. But no more support is given (private notification disabled)
Greek Wizard

Post by Greek Wizard »

ZoliveR I edited as you were posting...hehe

6 would be fine, plus the Mod & Admin.

Thanks in advance bud, I appreciate this and the timing is great as the boards will go live in a week or so.

So no worries, on when you get a chance to do it....
ZoliveR
Former Team Member

Post by ZoliveR »

No problem, i do that for you :D
But the time is not my friend, i prefer take the time to do that (and i'm a human, not a machine, 8-9h of sleep, and 6h of surf...
Greek Wizard

Post by Greek Wizard »

Not sure if it came out wrong.

I meant to say take all the time you need... I am in no hurry.
ZoliveR
Former Team Member

Post by ZoliveR »

ok :D

These pics is good for the ranks? :D

|Images removed|

Notice, i apply change to the trophee :D

| keyword: zolivercrea |
Last edited by ZoliveR on Sun Oct 06, 2002 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Greek Wizard

Post by Greek Wizard »

They look good bud...
dane

Post by dane »

could some one make me some slick and pretty buttens? i need the ones like quote, edit, aim, icq, msn ect, those ones,
i like this color 7BC6F7 or anything like that, to go along with my forums (look in my sig) but i think my forums r down for some reason as i speak.....thx in advance :D
iron-maiden

Post by iron-maiden »

danez wrote: could some one make me some slick and pretty buttens? i need the ones like quote, edit, aim, icq, msn ect, those ones,
i like this color 7BC6F7 or anything like that, to go along with my forums (look in my sig) but i think my forums r down for some reason as i speak.....thx in advance :D

i can make u a set...
but u should realy check this thread out:
http://www.phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=44497

i think those will look greate on ur forums!!!

if u want others... ask... but u should know it would take a lot of time...
dane

Post by dane »

those buttons are great but, i prefer ones like the ones here but in different colors, slick and pretty, but dont get me wrong , i DO like those buttons u made ;)
thanks for offering to make me a set iron-maidon, i appreciate it! :D
xtremegamer

Post by xtremegamer »

Can someone please make me a logo that says RolePlaying World on it, please make it look mystical and kinda rpgish. Thanks alot!

-xtremegamer
iron-maiden

Re: Ranks, Logos, Buttons or any other graphics requests!

Post by iron-maiden »

iron-maiden wrote: just ask 4 what u want... (put the url 2 ur site if its related 2 it...)

xtremegamer

i need to C ur site in order to make u a logo...
i have to make it the same style...
so it would blend in....
retroworld

Post by retroworld »

ok, i got some cool graphic requests:

i need special FOLDER images for the Terayon style as can be seen on http://forum.retrogames.nl

i mean the images that can be seen before forums and topix etc. if you can make anything with some classic-gaming-characters or some other retro-gaming pics i would be pleased (if you want to know what i mean: sonic, mario, donkey kong, these kind of characters) can you please do that?? :)

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Support & Discussion”