Viewing who is using which Style...

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.0.
Scam Warning
BigBlockMopar

Viewing who is using which Style...

Post by BigBlockMopar »

I've got 2 styles on my forum at the moment, and might consider installing some more so the users can choose.
But I would like to know who of my users is using which style, and not just how many.
I know as an Admin I can check their profiles one by one and find out of course, but I would like to see somekind list or maybe an additional option in the ACP at the Styles-tab for this for instance.
Does anyone know of such a Mod perhaps?
Signatures are overrated...
WheelGuy

Re: Viewing who is using which Style...

Post by WheelGuy »

In the ACP under the "Styles" tab, you can see how many people are using each style.
BigBlockMopar

Post by BigBlockMopar »

BigBlockMopar wrote:But I would like to know who of my users is using which style, and not just how many.
;)
Signatures are overrated...
Gleasonator

Post by Gleasonator »

I don't believe that there is a mod, but I feel the same about it. It should at least be in the profile if not the memberlist.

The only way currently, without using a mod, is to administrate each user. I think that ideally you should be able to click the number of how many are using the style in the ACP for a list of members using it. And maybe another link in the styles tab that shows a chart of which users are using which style.
Sorry for my bad Engrish !
gleason|design

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Support & Discussion”