Change color on prosilver

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.0.
Anti-Spam Guide
Photo Copy

Re: Change color on prosilver

Post by Photo Copy »

Furball Zen wrote:Well I dont have a tute per se, but read my sig for a nifty tip. This allows you to change what you want, but not want to don't need to and keep mistakes at a minimum.
Thank you Furball, I did try to find your sight but without any luck. Did you forget to leave a link?

Also a thank you again to Robert,
I had tried with colorize it which is a fairly good prog. My problem was that I was trying to match prosilver to the rest of my sight design which I hadn't built with phpbb. It really was proving to be quite difficult so instead I have made the rest of my sight look like a colorized prosilver. I am quite happy with the result so that's all good.

Thanks again for your replies and help.

I will now try and thumb through this site for my next hurdle! How lucky it is that we have this site and people willing to help us out!
Furball Zen

Post by Furball Zen »

Photo Copy wrote:
Furball Zen wrote:Well I dont have a tute per se, but read my sig for a nifty tip. This allows you to change what you want, but not want to don't need to and keep mistakes at a minimum.
Thank you Furball, I did try to find your sight but without any luck. Did you forget to leave a link?

Also a thank you again to Robert,
I had tried with colorize it which is a fairly good prog. My problem was that I was trying to match prosilver to the rest of my sight design which I hadn't built with phpbb. It really was proving to be quite difficult so instead I have made the rest of my sight look like a colorized prosilver. I am quite happy with the result so that's all good.

Thanks again for your replies and help.

I will now try and thumb through this site for my next hurdle! How lucky it is that we have this site and people willing to help us out!
Style editing tip: if you use Firefox or IE and want to know where to change something like font color, right click where you want to make the change, and go to 'inspect element' and a code window will open allowing you to figure out what matches in the .css sheet.
I am the almighty Furball Zen. Hear me fluff.

Site Admin: too many to list ;)
Port 80 is for your server, port 3306 is for your db :)
If your forum displays correctly in IE, it needs to be fixed :)
Photo Copy

Post by Photo Copy »

Thank you Furball Zen.
B€RN@RD

Post by B€RN@RD »

Photo Copy

Post by Photo Copy »

Thank you Bernard. That is the one I used :-)

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Support & Discussion”