Rounded Corners using prosilver

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.0.
Anti-Spam Guide
cofour

Rounded Corners using prosilver

Post by cofour » Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:07 am

Hello,

I'm using prosilver/phpBB3 with a lot of customized colors. Fortunately, with all the great tips here so far I've managed to change the colors without a problem. However: the negative space of the rounded corners remains FFFFFF despite my best efforts to tinker with things to make it otherwise.

I don't understand how the corners are programmed - will it make a difference to colorize the gifs and pngs included in the images folder of the style? So far I have been editing colors in the colours.css file.

I think the rounded edges look pretty good, but if there isn't a way to fix this problem (the white is glaring out from my turquoise background) I'd be curious to know how to remove the rounded corners feature.

Many thanks, I'm afraid I've done a lot of looking and can't figure this out with what's here so far, so I look forward to hearing from you.

cofour :)

AngelaMQ

Re: Rounded Corners using prosilver

Post by AngelaMQ » Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:22 pm

The corners are a graphic, you have to edit them directly. (At least that's what I did)

cofour

Post by cofour » Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:57 am

Thanks - worked perfectly.

stexan78

Post by stexan78 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:12 pm

which are they pics file to manage please ?

prototech
Former Team Member

Post by prototech » Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:10 pm

stexan78 wrote:which are they pics file to manage please ?
corners_left.png and corners_right.png located in the styles/prosilver/theme/images/ directory.
Need help with MOD/style installations or other phpBB problems? Contact me for a quote.

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Support & Discussion”