Melankolia Image issue?

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.0.
Suggested Hosts
Torob

Melankolia Image issue?

Post by Torob » Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:55 am

Hello, i had a small problem with the melakolia theme, i installed it in my joomla using jfusion and in a wrapper.
It has size problems and i managed to fix all those however im having 1 issue that i have yet to see help from the joomla community, so i thought maybe its a full style related problem and i'd ask here
the problem is here

http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/5050/jpet8.jpg
if you look on the red box to the left
you can see how the template is like coming out kind of has a edge to it
on the right one, there is no edge, its just black trying to find out how to fix that

prototech
Former Team Member

Re: Melankolia Image issue?

Post by prototech » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:32 am

Can you post a link to your board?
Need help with MOD/style installations or other phpBB problems? Contact me for a quote.

Torob

Post by Torob » Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:39 pm

Sure, at that moment, my site was not put online, but it is now

http://xboxtunerz.com/remake-1.5/index. ... &Itemid=54

K34nu

Post by K34nu » Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:31 pm

After a quick look, I believe i've determined that the forum is infact in a iframe, or so it seems. Now, that would be the most logical answer for them to put it into joomla aswell, easier and simpler.. So what it seems is that you can just see the corner of the iframe, and to fix it.. you'll have to find the files that put the forum into joomla, and change the iframe so it has " boarder="0" "

Anyway, if i'm wrong don't flame.. I'm just saying what I think it is.. Plus my code up there *MIGHT* be wrong but.. I'm not a expert, i'm just... Me~ xD

-Keanu

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Support & Discussion”