[How to] colorize prosilver

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.0.
Get Involved
Cosmopolitan

Re: [How to] colorize prosilver

Post by Cosmopolitan »

Hello guys,

This topic is great.
When I change the color code and I download the picture I want to recolor, when I open those pictures in photoshop they are always locked and I can't change their color.

Would you please let me know how to unlock them in order to be able to recolor them?

Cosmo :P
mktaylor701

Re: [How to] colorize prosilver - text in tables

Post by mktaylor701 »

I am using prosilver and have modified the colors to match our company colors.

I am having difficulties with the non-link text that appears in tables, specifically the members table; it's appearing as white text on a white background. where can i modify this text to a dark color so it doesn't fade into the same color as the table background??

i changed the tagline of the forum to be white text. is this the same attribute that control non-link text that appears in tables? please help...
sleevedbiker

Post by sleevedbiker »

You ride with an outlaw, You die with an outlaw
RANC

Post by RANC »

Sorry if I need to go back at the top on this matter - but I really need a little help on changing this
color Blue that surround the box where is some Text that say :

First Category - Topics - Posts - Last Post

Is an box that have a Blue color - I just want to change to Black.
I dont know the name of the box - but is the one that hold the Forums names etc.

The explanation on the first Topic by the Theme Manager is Super good - but I get
lost on the part that he explain about the difference between the image gradient
and the color.

any help please?

Thanks
PredatorArt
Name: Artem

Post by PredatorArt »

text with reference to the topic within the forum (can not see this link)

brought over the link - shows a different color, and emphasizes that it is a reference

how to make letters where there's a link were red, not bringing the cursor over the link? it is necessary that the link was always red
link make= text text text [/ url]

ver.3.0.7
colorize - [url]http://www.colorizeit.com
scarhextendedmags

Post by scarhextendedmags »

Apologies if this has already been answered but I changed the colours of the links and I don't see any change anywhere?
Any ideas? I have refreshed theme, template, imageset, purged cache. Everything. I don't understand what could be wrong??
Thanks for any help! :D
Parkour Prologue - The ultimate resource for beginners Parkour and Free Running.
flixo

Post by flixo »

hello,

Excellent info here - i have followed it to change most of my forum colours - however, i keep having to press "refresh" at the top of my internet explorer to see the changes i made to the colours when u have to change the image GIF's - i changed the standard blue to a black colour on the following: bg_list.gf and bg_header.gif - any ideas?
haipo

Post by haipo »

Thanks for this great topic.
I'm trying to colorize the following horizontal line with no success so far.
Does anyone knows how to do that?
Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

is your question why do you have to refresh your browser?

if so, that is normal. you have made changes. your browser caches the pages that you have looked at and shows them to you again. you have to refresh your browser to make it go get the new page.

you also have to refresh your template, theme, and imageset from the admin panel when you make changes to those parts.

robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
Swayin

Post by Swayin »

Where can I find the background colors of the posts themselves in the CSS? Thankful for any help!
Barlos

Post by Barlos »

Hello,

How about change the the profile's color? It would be better to make profile background darker than the post. Right now, the profile background color is same as the post background color, which are not distinguishable.

Best Regards
Cosmopolitan

Post by Cosmopolitan »

I usually use colorizet on the fresh installation of my forums but I didn't know if it's possible just to change the color of the profiles in posts :roll:
But if it were possible I would be very happy so please inform me if you find out that it can be done.

techncode

Post by techncode »

I'm trying to edit the CSS for a theme I used colorizeit on but it looks like the edits don't stay saved.

Is this common?

I'd like to change the light green background for my navbar, forums list (not the borders), topics list and posts. Is this possible? The theme is prosilver special edition colorized.

Forum is at forums.blackberryrocks.com.

Thanks!
Cosmopolitan

Post by Cosmopolitan »

If you want to change your forum partially, yes, you need to edit some files from your server (css, etc.) but not to use colorizet.
Unfortunately I can't tell you what files to edit exactly but I know that there is a topic for the thing you need because I used it a year ago.
Try to look around and you will find it.
There are exact explanations what files you need to edit in order to change any part of color of your forum :)

Good luck :D
Rahber
Former Team Member
Name: Rahber

Post by Rahber »

You can change/add the background-color of .postprofile but it will look odd as it size remains the same even if the orignal post is long.

techncode wrote:I'm trying to edit the CSS for a theme I used colorizeit on but it looks like the edits don't stay saved.

Is this common?

I'd like to change the light green background for my navbar, forums list (not the borders), topics list and posts. Is this possible? The theme is prosilver special edition colorized.

Forum is at forums.blackberryrocks.com.

Thanks!
open colours.css
find

Code: Select all

.navbar {
background-color: #D1E5D7;
}

li.row {
    border-top-color:  #FFFFFF;
    border-bottom-color: #097b00;
    background-color: #e2f0e1;
}

.bg1    { background-color: #e9f8e8; }
.bg2    { background-color: #dbf3db;  }
.bg3    { background-color: #bfedc2; }
Change these colours (background-color) according to your need.

Refresh your theme from acp after making changes and do not use acp editor to modify the files.

Return to “[3.0.x] Styles Support & Discussion”